Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US to date *spoilers* offical script pages wtih many clues to character behaviour

• 28-02-2006 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭

This is from the fuselage, really interesting i think

LOCKE:* Listen -
    - and Charlie finally snaps, writhing out of Locke's grasp-
    CHARLIE:* No - you listen - you don't know sod-all about dangerous.* Last I heard, only one of us has seen a man - THE PILOT OF OUR PLANE - torn to bits by a beast - and - oh wait, that was me!* Not that I got a chance to savor the experience seeing as I was dodging a falling cockpit at the time - and as I remember - it was me, not you, climbing a MOUNTAIN and got jumped by a POLAR BEAR - just to hear from a Frenchy radio signal that somehow's been broadcasting for sixteen years that this island is a death trap and that everyone who lands here SNUFFS IT! (beat) And worst of all, I'm never going to find my bloody guitar!
    Charlie finally stops, levelling his coldest, bad-assed-est stare at Locke, who simply stares back.
    LOCKE:* I'm still not letting you out of my sight.
    Charlie drops his stance, defeated.* Locke turns back to the wreckage - knowing that he has used Charlie's weakness to extract from him every one of the secrets of this island, and Charlie doesn't even know it...

Underlined is Javi's emphasis, the boldface is my emphasis.* The script is full of these little "clues" about a person's character; another example is when Kate ties her shoelace and accuses Jack of checking her out.* The script makes it very clear Jack was not thinking about Kate, but about moving to the caves.* At the end of the ep. Kate is next to Sayid on the beach, the script states, "...where Kate stands next to Sayid...thinking of Jack.* Of the sadness of two kindred souls unable to connect..."

Locke comes off as cold and calculating.* The UST between Kate and Jack is more defined, and acknowleded betweeen her and Sawyer.* As for Jin and Sun--loads of info there that we didn't have as it's all in English what they say (even when it is not translated on screen).* Further--check this out, when Jin says "sorry" to Michael... "Michael nods, then extends a handshake at Jin.* JIn accepts the gesture - and as he does, the remaining cuff slips down over Jin's wrist.* He will wear it for the run of the series - a reminder of almost killing a man over nothing.* ALSO:* "Jin turns to his wife, and closes his hand around hers.* As this damaged, but maybe, someday, redemtive couple makes their way off the shore..."

Anywise, cool little details like this made me wonder if anyone else has scoured scripts for these tidbits...

Advertisement