Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] 24 Day 5, Hour 10 (4pm-5pm) [Spoilers]

• 28-02-2006 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

yay, Lynn the hobbit is not mentally stable and Curtis had his ass taken away so Bill is now back :) the president is yet again proving to be a ****wit who cant decide anything for himself. so he has Mike pray with him and God provided by getting CTU to help prevent the attack on the convoy :D hurray for mr secret service guy shooting the terrorists after the limo being hit by a rocket. Jack really did **** all this hour except walk into an obvious trap, not like Jack at all. as he said "how could i be so stupid." overall not the best episode so far this season. hopefully next weeks will be better

What Did You Think? 18 votes

Brilliant
    0% 0 votes
    Good
    61% 11 votes
    Not So Good
    38% 7 votes
    Yawn
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Not as much action but good episode anyway.

Solid to see Lynn get fubard :v: tekkit!

Still no advancement on the gas location.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Pretty good episode, but not quite up to the standard set this year so far, I couldn't believe Jack walked into that one. It seemed way to obvious but what quick thinking by Jack, Im glad Lynn is gone. I was hoping that the convoy was going to get blown up and someone would die, they are pretty tough limos I have to say. The president is really startin to annoy me now, he just can't do anything by himself. It will be interesting to see how Mike and the Pres handle the situation, will they tell CTU what they knew or are they going to make something else up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

C'mon guys, that episode was superb..... just watching Logan squirm was top notch entertainment. "Pray with me, Mike..." :)

Peter Weller is looking a bit chunky these days, isn't he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

oh my f*cking god! that was brilliant. Thats the essence of 24 right there.
    Nice little MacGyver-esque ending there for jack.
    And Aarron is total badass. like a mini-jack.
    Not much action? there was tonnes of action! there was a flame thrower ffs!
    God to see Lynn finally pissing off after such a deadly stand off.
    Loved it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

next weeks double episode looks like it will be good
    some will be glad to see Kim returning, here's hoping she doesnt go on some one woman adventure or something :D

i am looking forward to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Mossy Monk wrote:
    next weeks double episode looks like it will be good
    some will be glad to see Kim returning, here's hoping she doesnt go on some one woman adventure or something :D

i am looking forward to it

oh yes indeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Mossy Monk wrote:
    next weeks double episode
    Brilliant :D:D
    Does anyone else think that this is the best ever 24 so far, there hasn't been an episode that has been even close to good yet, they have nearly all been brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

This has been a great season so far,and this was a great episode. I'm so glad Lynn got kicked out. before it actually happened,I was thinking about what Tony did to Jack in season 1,where he called in divison and had him releived of duty. Glad to see they did something similar.

Also,Mike for president! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Hmm, I'm wondering is Mike the other traitor in Logan's administration maybe? He can certainly be an evil little runt when he wants to be.

Anyway, this was another fine episode. Nice to see Lynn loose the plot and get his ass whopped by Curtis. Now that Audrey and co were proven right about the threat on the motorcade, Lynn shouldn't have a leg to stand on as he was going to ignore it. I'm still wondering about his keycard though. What was up with that or was it a red herring? Lynn never reported it missing so either it's worthless, or so valuable that he didn't want anyone to know it was stolen.

Roll on 2x episodes next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

One of the reasons he didn't listen to the assassination theory was because they needed his keycard to authorize contacting the secret service. You see bill give the card to chloe later on..
    I reckon we haven't seen the last of the keycard story. nor lynn...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

The voice on the phone at the end........ Michelle back from the dead? Just a thought. Just wondering about what Tony and Michelle were up to these days. Maybe she's involved? Seeing as they were the only other people to know Jack was alive. Maybe she told Cummings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ignore this

Advertisement