Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Noir - Tower of Love

Options
  • 28-02-2006 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Just got his album on a whim,its cheapish and read some reviews and its great. He writes and records and plays everything himself. Its sounds very summery and upbeat, a breath of fresh air in all the Arctic Monkeys indie band stuff.

Can't go into details on each song yet since I don't have it long enough but so far the great tracks are My Patch, I Me You I'm Your, Turn Your Frown Into A Smile and the standout Key of C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

i have been listening to this all week and think its one of the best kept secerts in my collection. Beautifully original music with a querky twist. The style of the album is very similar to Badly Drawn Boys - Have you feed the Fish except Jim's is a bit more consistently down tempo in comparison to BDB.

Key of C is a gem.

Advertisement