Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a moblie-credit deducting thing.

Options
  • 28-02-2006 4:41pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Right, eh sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place and if I seem a little vauge but eh, ye know them adds like "text1" to "57883" for latest ringtones. How would I go about setting up a phone account similar to this for profit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

There are a number of companies that will allow you to 'share' premium rate shortcodes (i.e. reserve a keyword) using various rates and revenue share models. Typically they forward the SMS data to a URL nominated by you and you can then process it and reply with a response.

For the companies that have short codes, a list is available here:

http://www.comreg.ie/numbering/num_sms_search.asp

If you have a service you want to hook up, you're welcome to send me a PM and I'll see what we can do.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

cheers man, thanks for the info. I'm only researching at the moment but i might get in contact at a later time.

Advertisement