Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snobbery in UCD

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

The college of business in UCD is one of the finest and most accedited in the world. Most BESS students I know actually admit this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭TrickyRicky

new lows sangre with this thread, manch would be impressed but not me. You'll never be like us cool kids, stick to your own crowd and you'll be fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Sangre I'm gonna start a club on the UCD bebo for Law and B+L students so we dont have to mingle with the rest of them. Snobbery rules!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Grimes wrote:
    yeah but "teh grass is always greener" phenomenon. If you were in trinity you'd realise what a ****e hole that place really is. UCD really isnt all that bad.

And there is nothing wrong with having a fascist for a president. Germany got the Autobahn and full employment , Italy got the Pontine Marshes drained and UCD will reap simular rewards for its loyalty to the fascist ideal.

You dirrty leftie:D

Fascism makes the Baby Jesus cry....... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Give the little sh!t a tissue then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Blush_01 wrote:
    Give the little sh!t a tissue then.
    Or else just say "To hell with it" and crucify the b*stard!

You missed that boat, Seb.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Good post sangre, it had to be said.

Blush 01 - that's a very girly nick.

Is it cos I is female?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Is cause you is black!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Sangre wrote:
    The amount of snobbery and exclusion in UCDD is getting ridiculous! People are still hanging around in secluded groups and cliques. If you don't 'fit in' to their criteria of whats acceptable then you can forget about making friends.
    I thought this was the focking 21st century!
    Just because I don't have have black clothes, a black leather coat or long greasy, dirt infested hair doesn't mean I can't be your friend! I really do want to talk about the lefties in the SU and government sanctions for Iran. Its not my fault my parents sent me to an actual good school (i.e. fee paying). Its not my fault I live in a nice house in a nice area and speak with correct diction!

But these people just won't accept me for who I am. They judge me on looks and sounds. They can't se past the real me. A person who loves death metal and insulting bebo. I have alternative tastes just like them. Why don't they want me? Why can't we all be different together?
    I even tried putting my collar down for those guys and they were just having none of it.
    I asked one totally awesome grunge skater where the next focking lecture was and he caustically replied 'like its 'totally' in d4, mon'.
    I was so scathed I had to drown my sorrows in Kielys and then BT2 for some threads shopping.

I for one am sick of these cliques who won't accept someone. All day they just bitch about d4s and how they are ruining there college experience by BEING there. Its not my fault we go to college, its not my fault you have to listen to us on the bus or actually STAND near us.

Why can't they just ignore our simple ways? Let our golf drive past in peace!

Seriosuly, if you don't like something just ignore it. I hate knackers, so what do I do? I just don't go to the Northside. Simple.

Although I did venture there the other day. Must say it looked better than I thought it would.

http://file005.bebo.com/large/2006/02/26/02/158491914a339839419b59993042l.jpg
    You sound like a fat chick.

He is.

Grimes, is that really PC, hmmm? Tut tut! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

word up me homie. me is cool with that shiat. chillax biatch :D

Anyway, back to snobbery. Down with that sort of thing - hiss, boom, bah. More free beer, less clothing.

Advertisement