Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blake Norton Interview-Now up on IWJ

• 28-02-2006 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

I am pleased to announce that part one of blake Norton's interview with Irish Wrestling Journal is now up. Check it out http://www.irishwrestlingjournal.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Part two of the interview is now up. Blake talks about his controversal departure from IWW, his stint with TWC and much more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Nice interview, but where's question 7?! You should sort out the layout of it too, the full page wouldn't fit on my screen, I had to scroll across

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Should be fixed now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ Nope, still need to scroll across a small bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Pretty boring read to be honest. I love the part where he makes it seem like there would be no wrestling scene in Ireland if it wasn't for him. Blake the Fake rides again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement