Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW Sound System Upgrade

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hey squirrel,

Its a 530d M Sport.

The "mythical 330Ci" was infact real. Again, it wasn't mine, it was my dads. The total damage came to 12,000 euro approx. (Needed a new engine and there was rear suspension damage also). The car was leased so the garage decided to sell it to a mechanic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

jamieh wrote:
    Hey squirrel,

Its a 530d M Sport.

The "mythical 330Ci" was infact real. Again, it wasn't mine, it was my dads. The total damage came to 12,000 euro approx. (Needed a new engine and there was rear suspension damage also). The car was leased so the garage decided to sell it to a mechanic.

Sweet car, I was only telling it as I saw it, sorry man. Have you been to the dealer yet or is that later?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

what year is the bmw damaged 330ci, that sounds like a cheap bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Squirrel....heading to the dealer later this evening when dad finishes work. They are going to remove a panel on the boot to see if there is an amp there or not, and they are also going to identify the tweeters, mid ranges and subs.

Drdre....the 330ci was a 2002. It was a lovely car, sport model loads of extras....the car was perfect....apart from the fact that it couldn't go anywhere :D

Advertisement