Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A first, well that i have seen anyway.

Options
  • 28-02-2006 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

Its in relation to this thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054896403

Mossy made a thread and there seems to be a second one of the same but i dont have the ability to post in it, i can lock it however and could move it i assume if i tried, but i thought id point it out as ive never seen it like that before.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Mmm, I've never seen that before either.
    D'you think maybe the thread is haunted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

DSCF0725.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Moved to Paranormal

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Oddly enough it took a quick reply from me, though I got the same "sorry! this forum is not accepting new posts" that I assume you did when I tried the regular reply button just before.

And now the thread appears to be working normally, even after I deleted my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

sceptre wrote:
    Oddly enough it took a quick reply from me, though I got the same "sorry! this forum is not accepting new posts" that I assume you did when I tried the regular reply button just before.

And now the thread appears to be working normally, even after I deleted my post.

Yeah i got the same but i didnt see a quick reply button, Its jack bauer having a laugh isnt it

• Advertisement
Advertisement