Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

〃 music? Business?〃

Options
  • 28-02-2006 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey everyone , I m in Jc this rite now

I was thinking do 5th yr after Jc

i wanna do Business in university but I like music too

Is that possible for me to do both of them together in university?

because my teacher said to me that it 'd be a waste on me if i only do Muisc as a major in university coz it only need 350p to get in , or somethin like that

Any suggestion?

i really don't know wot to do :confused:

thx very much!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Ask your guidance teacher, concentrate on the JC.. there are people in Leaving Cert who dont have a clue what they are going to do in 3rd year.. take it nice and handy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

because my teacher said to me that it 'd be a waste on me if i only do Muisc as a major in university coz it only need 350p to get in , or somethin like that

Terrible attitude. Do what you like and don't worry about it having low points. You can't 'waste' points. Follow your heart and all that disney crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sweetie candy

thx very much! ^-^

do you think i should do TY?

none of my friend is doing it..they said it's waste of a year:rolleyes: then i be all alone ~

but all my teachers told me that it's good ,ibe good for me

coz i have one more year to think of what i want

any suggestions, thx again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

Unless your school has a really bad TY programme I don't see any reason not to do it. I really enjoyed TY, best year of school I've ever had.

Advertisement