Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying history!

Options
  • 28-02-2006 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

How?!

I was happy about the new course until I started studying it! I found the old course, while long and horrible and painful on the digits, a lot more straightforward than this new course. My pres start next week and its the one subject Im worried about-I did the old course and got an a1-thought it would be handy for points to do it again-not so sure now!

Help! Anyone!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Just do all the Case Studies and you will be fine, the new course has been narrowed down so much compared to the old course, the new course basically sticks to the most relevant information.

Case Studies and their backgrounds should do the trick, and do the chpaters on Computers, DNA and Nuclear Warfare as they are easy and mostly common sense..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Only doing the course for a year and find it pretty easy to be honest, some of the stuff is intresting so it goes in, and stays in.

Get the Less Stress book, brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Don't worry! As someone already said learn the case studies! Also I would reccomend (well my teacher did!) to do all the ecconomic sections after the case studies! apparently if you know your stuff your sorted for the ecconomics section! Its not to bad!

Advertisement