Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Results!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

i did ok overall

maths B3
    irish B3
    english C2
    french A2
    accounting B2
    physics C2

still have to get geography back, i'm delighted with french though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

would abercrombie like to assist me in my leaving cert?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

You all seem to have gotten your results back really quickly, when did you do your pres?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Oh lord, my results are going to be shocking.

Fair fecks to the lot of you, you seem to have done pretty bloody well for the mocks.

I may even explode from joy if I get the results you feckers seem to have achieved.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

grimloch wrote:
    Oh lord, my results are going to be shocking....
    Same with me, but I've convinced myself its a good thing. Atleast now I know i've a lot of work to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

i was the first do do my mocks and havn't got any results back yet. probly cause i dont live in dublin :mad:

ive noticed on boards the past years, you tend to get all the top students on i.e above 500, you never see anyone with like 220 or something (no disrespect to anyone who did get that!) or close to the average of ~320.

we are the creme de la creme of irish students :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I don;t live in dublin either, first batch of mine came back today. TBH it depends on when they got sent out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

smemon wrote:
    we are the creme de la creme of irish students :D

that's us :D

just got English back, the examiner destroyed me. I thought I was well on for a B at least, and ended up with a C2.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I'm jealous if I got any1s results in the LC i'd be happy! I havent got anymore back yet but I'm still jealous!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

just got English back, the examiner destroyed me. I thought I was well on for a B at least, and ended up with a C2.
    I thought I messed up my English big style, expected a C2 and got a B2 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭viota

ye are so lucky my school is refusing to hand our results back until the10th march we sat them from the 31st jan-10th feb unfair!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Daddio wrote:
    I thought I messed up my English big style, expected a C2 and got a B2 :confused:
    i win hands down...i thought i ****ed up my king lear question, question B paper one and essay and came out with an A1! There is hope for everyone yet! :)

i win hands down...i thought i ****ed up my king lear question, question B paper one and essay and came out with an A1! There is hope for everyone yet! :)
    The Gods are with ye! The only play with me for sport :(

Poor Daddio. It's almost like they're wanton boys, and you;re just a fly to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

same here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

aber, cant believ u got a1 in english. thats amazing - fair play. so far my results are:
    Accountancy HL - A1
    English HL - C1
    Maths HL - D1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

do most of you guys get your exams sent away to be corrected?
    our teachers just do them...

i only finished mine on friday, so i guess i'll be gettin a few back this week.

Yeah, most of ours were, apart from French. Our Teacher decided to correct them herself. Some came back pretty quickly, I was surprised actually.

All mine got sent away except for the french teacher decided to correct them.

• Advertisement

Got my TD and Irish back today. 96% and 46% respectively. Both Higher

Good work Raph, keep it up. :)

No Irish back yet, soon though, hopefully tomorrow.

Cheers Daddio

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

got back these:
    business:HL c3
    french:HL c2
    irish:HL c2
    I find it funny that I did the same in French a subject I'm clearly better at and relatively **** in business but then again we got a tough corrector and also the harder of the business tests!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

so far
    English (Higher) - 82%
    Maths (ordinary) - 95%
    History (Higher) - 74%
    Geog (higher) - 79%
    Physics - 64%

happy with maths, english, but would liek to do a tad better in the others, and a lot better in physics..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭Shelga

Only have 2 results back so far- Biology- C1 (what I was expecting, really need to study) and English which I just got back today- 93%! I'm so happy, I thought I'd come on here to celebrate, seeing as my friends are sick of the sight of my oafish grin... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

A2-Art (HL)
    C1-English
    C2-Bus.Org

I failed my maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

SO far ive got

37% in pass irish

47% in higher english

*cough* in pass maths (you dont wanna know)

and ive been told i passed higher history, but not sure what by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

Since my pres dont finish till next thursday Im not expecting results for ages and ages-which sux! Id like to know how I got on even if I f**cked up like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

I got back 2 more yesterday.
    Geog HL B2
    German HL c2
    So far I've got 5 results back and those 5 give me 370 points and I need 460 in the real thing so I'm reasonably happy.

http://theconvoyseptictank.blogspot.com

Advertisement