Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confused help needed

Options
  • 28-02-2006 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

hey i was in work listening to a cd which one of the guys recorded it was general popular rock the strokes, the killer, kaiser chiefs there was a song which i thought was sang by the killers it was quite like them and the lead singer sounded really like the killers but i've checked all their stuff and i don't think its them now so now i'm looking for a band which sounds very fimilar to the killers any ideas?I'm guessing quite modern stuff. ;) Any help would be appreciated sorry i can't even remember a line of the song my memory is blank i just really liked it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Way to go on the information there buddy!!

But having said that, I'll talk a guess at it being the Ordinary Boys?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

why not ask the guy who made the cd?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Call_me_al wrote:
    why not ask the guy who made the cd?
    Now where's the fun in that? And sure what would be the point of Boards then?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭SBob

It could be the bravery i suppose they sound very like them

Advertisement