Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nixers

Options
  • 01-03-2006 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭

anyone got a any good places to find some nixer work (java / c# / web / telecommunications )?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭daymobrew

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭comanche_cor

daymobrew wrote:

Aye but its just filled up by recruitments agencies. I am talking about a bit of free lance work on the side. Something a bit like rentacoder.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Aye but its just filled up by recruitments agencies. I am talking about a bit of free lance work on the side. Something a bit like rentacoder.com.

Er, rentacoder.com, perhaps? :)

Is there a special reason you're using two usernames? It's naughty, you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭comanche_cor

i didn't even realise I was using two usernames! will look into that! yikes

Find rentacoder a bit chaotic! just wondering if there were any alternatives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

There's Freelance Ireland, but I've never used it myself as it seems to be populated by bottom feeders who seem to think that €5 p.hr. is a good rate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement