Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activities for kids

Options
  • 01-03-2006 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

My 12 year old is kin to learn guitar. I looked for the guitar lessons in Greystones area and did find only classes in Bray. It will start only in September. I'd be very glad to find something as near as possible to Charlesland as I work and can't drive during the week. I would appreciate any suggestion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,869 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

there is a fella in redford park, but i do not know if that is any good to you. i can get his number if you want - he gave lesson to my little brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

yeah, i used to get lessons from that guy, great fun aswell, PM me if you want his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,869 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

PM casanova_kid, i would have to ring my dad, he would probably have no clue and have to ring his partner, she would have to go looking for it...... bit messy! lol

Advertisement