Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 day trial.

Options
  • 01-03-2006 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

When I was registering my account I acidentally entered the '10 day trial' key instead of the proper full key. I've activated my account to a full account in the account settings options so that when ever the 10 day trial runs out it should go on to my 30 day free trial on my full account, but the transition doesn't happen for another week. Now I'm stuck with the crappy restrictions of the 10 day free trial untill the 8th March. What the hell is the point in putting restrictions on the feckin' 10 day trials? Surely the time limit is enough of a restriction. I mean what is the point in removing some of the key features of the game if you're trying to sell the game? I was planning on reaching level 20 by this Friday or Saturday at the latest. I'm stuck with crappy weapons as well. I can't use the Auction House, Trade or even use the general chat. So bloody stupid. The worst part is that there's no way to cancel the 10 day trial and move on to the 30 day free trial with out the restrictions. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Binomate wrote:
    When I was registering my account I acidentally entered the '10 day trial' key instead of the proper full key. I've activated my account to a full account in the account settings options so that when ever the 10 day trial runs out it should go on to my 30 day free trial on my full account, but the transition doesn't happen for another week. Now I'm stuck with the crappy restrictions of the 10 day free trial untill the 8th March. What the hell is the point in putting restrictions on the feckin' 10 day trials? Surely the time limit is enough of a restriction. I mean what is the point in removing some of the key features of the game if you're trying to sell the game? I was planning on reaching level 20 by this Friday or Saturday at the latest. I'm stuck with crappy weapons as well. I can't use the Auction House, Trade or even use the general chat. So bloody stupid. The worst part is that there's no way to cancel the 10 day trial and move on to the 30 day free trial with out the restrictions. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

2 words for ya.... HATES THAT!!! HAHAHAHA

hehe ponly messing. Maybe you could make another alt? and lvl him up while your waiting, that would be handier for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

2 words for ya.... HATES THAT!!! HAHAHAHA

hehe ponly messing. Maybe you could make another alt? and lvl him up while your waiting, that would be handier for you
    That's what I'll probably do. I've already got two level 12 charachters. I'll try my hardest to get 5 level 20's before my account is activated.

Advertisement