Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Puncture Repair - how much?

Options
  • 01-03-2006 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how much a puncture repair is nowadays? Got my first puncture in years the other day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

10-15euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

it should be 10 euro but my friend got one fixed yesterday it cost him 15 yoyos.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

<said in his best Doctor Evil voice>

1 Million Dollars*

*May not be true

Probably around 6-8 euro :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

Thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

A tenner is the usual rate, I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

About €6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

If it's got a tube do it yourself, it will take the help of an able bodied assistant, will take all day and probably won't work. Though did it once, broke bead by driving over tyre and used bicycle repair kit,( she was blonde and it was a Sunday). was also about 20 years ago. Oh well

Advertisement