Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competent and reasonably priced plumber wanted - Wicklow, south Dublin

Options
  • 01-03-2006 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Anyone got contact details for a plumber in this area - someone you can reccomend. Just moved to this area and don't have any contacts. Need to install an electric shower over the bath, and attach shower splash guard thingy to wall. Any help appreciated....:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Corkey123

Unless the bathroom is wired for an electric shower you will need an electrician also.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭annieee

Unless the bathroom is wired for an electric shower you will need an electrician also.

I need an electrician too? O.k. - anyone know of any plumbers and electricians in Greystones, Bray, Kilcoole - that general area. Could an electrician do the whole lot or do I defo need both? Have seen ads in that free city ads paper that say shower installed for 650 - shower included. Is this too good to be true? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

No that sounds fine, and an electrician can do it all,just make sure they wire from the fuseboard to the shower. i know of one case where he took a wire from the hot press to the shower.. the owner was told the place could have caught fire later, and had to have it redone..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭O-Ninio

I have a number of a good electrician who does that shower package deal for round the 500 - 600 I''ll pop his no. up later
    when I find it.

O-Ninio wrote:
    I have a number of a good electrician who does that shower package deal for round the 500 - 600 I''ll pop his no. up later
    when I find it.

Cool. That would be great - Cheers:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭O-Ninio

Check your pm s for his no. he comes recommended by a very fussy woman who I have done carpentry for in the past and I know she takes no sh1t.

Got it. Cheers for that. Sound.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭JimmySmith

I have reccommended some plumbers before.
    Very reasonables quote and i cant complain at all about the job they did for me.
    I'll PM you the number and they are based in Wicklow.

Advertisement