Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Am I a b*****?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I'd have to say you and her are both scumbags tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

You're both pretty bad, to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Nah you're not a bollox (unless the fiance is a mate of yours? :confused:). Any guilt is on her tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

r she is good for 1 thing my friend so play hard ;)

that's pretty despicable and smutty attitude.

anyway, you are both aware of what you are doing and the potential hurt you could cause. think about what you are doing and the hassle you are letting yourself in for. there are many other unattached women out there willing to satisfy your lust. Sure what are the weekends for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

absolute b*****d and she also a sl*t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

:eek: Only on boards.ie could something like this happen.

Looks like both men are the victims here, probably best to keep well away from this woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Yes you are, thats shameful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

No you're not. Providing her future hubbie isn't in your family or a good mate. Do you want to be with her all the time and her to dump him?

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭kellxor.1337

Pigman II wrote:
    Nah you're not a bollox (unless the fiance is a mate of yours? :confused:). Any guilt is on her tbh.

SO just becuase he doesnt know the Fiancee he shouldnt feel guitly, For sleeping with a woman who's engaged to get married to another man, His question wasnt Is she a B*itch cause we all know she is,
    He knowingly slept with a woman who was in a relationship, If all he wanted was his hole he could have gone elsewhere, Again i'm saying different strokes for different folks, If she had feelings for him, she should have had the decency to finish the engagement, She was just lookin for a quick shag,

And to the Fiancee who posted,
    You realise now you were better off without her, just sorry you had to find out like this, she's the one at a loss

Kellxor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Drax

ferdi wrote:
    agreed. OP, do all three of you a favour and tell this girl how it is - she can not marry this guy, its totally unfair. she obviously dosnt love him.

probably just for financial gain then! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well, Boss, it looks like you can roide her all the time now since the Fiancé won't have anything more to do with her. Good job he found out in time - before the poor guy lost his property to a scheming slut !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

man the oddest thing that i stumbled across this ...

i am the Fiancé

wow, this is turning into an episode of Jerry Springer ... "And now lets bring the fiance out ..." :D

To the OP she was the one cheating so I wouldn't beat yourself up too much, but at the same time you knew what you were doing would hurt the other guy, and to be honest it is a bit of crappy thing to do to another person, even if you don't know him.

I would also ask yourself what person you think this girl is if she can carry on an affair to someone she is supposed to marry. Is that someone you really want to be with. If that was the fiance it sounds like the relationship is over, but the fiance is telling you she is a nut case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭beamo

hey dont hate tha playa hate tha game!

beamo wrote:
    hey dont hate tha playa hate tha game!

Ladies and Gentleman we have a winner, The most constructive post on the thread, Lets all give a round of applause for This Enthusiastic Words of Encouragement
    :eek:

Kellxor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Kellxor I suggest that you read the charter for this forum to avoid being banned.

Thaedydal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭*Lolly*

Long story short:

Girl from work is engaged whom I get on with like a house on fire, have slept with her a few times in last 2 months, we talk all day, text all the time and tell each other everything, huge chemistry but she lives with the fiance

Your 2 cents please...

I know u probably heard this a million times by now but ur a bit of a N00b for not only falling for someone who is TAKEN but actually helping her ruin her parteners life and most probably his trust in women full stop (when/if he finds this all out) You said your self their relationship is anything but casual hence them being engaged.

Im not saying ive never been in this situation before, but i was you, id open your bloody eyes, sit down and have a good long think.

Your both not only killing the poor guy but she, in turn is also hurting you.

If you really do have hmm...... love(?) for her and cant bare the though of her getting married to him then tell her, Ask her who she wants, who she loves the most. you - some guy who she screws occasionally or her fiance who i presume she has been with for a good ol while.

In my opinion, i rekon she dont give 2 ****s about you hun, your just an extra bit of meat to fill her apetite on a saturday afternoon.

Thaedydal wrote:
    Kellxor I suggest that you read the charter for this forum to avoid being banned.

Thaedydal

My bad, I just thought the post was a bit arrogant, and ppl have takin the p*ss out of a few of my posts in the same way,

Wont happen again

Kellxor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

SO just becuase he doesnt know the Fiancee he shouldnt feel guitly, For sleeping with a woman who's engaged to get married to another man, His question wasnt Is she a B*itch cause we all know she is,
    He knowingly slept with a woman who was in a relationship, If all he wanted was his hole he could have gone elsewhere, Again i'm saying different strokes for different folks, If she had feelings for him, she should have had the decency to finish the engagement, She was just lookin for a quick shag,

What are you catholic or something? He's a single guy looking for a leg over. He found it. She's the one breaking 'societies rules' or whatever so if there's anyone who should be stopping this arrangement then it's her. If she's fine with it then he should be fine with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Pigman II wrote:
    What are you catholic or something? He's a single guy looking for a leg over. He found it. She's the one breaking 'societies rules' or whatever so if there's anyone who should be stopping this arrangement then it's her. If she's fine with it then he should be fine with it.

And recieving stolen goods is ok since you aren't the one who stole them?

I don't have a huge problem with what this guy is doing, I agree that the large part of the blame lies with her. And having made a one time "mistake" with the a girl who had a long term boyfriend once in my life it would be a bit hypocritical to get all high and mighty over it

But at the same time the OP is participating in a pretty horrible act. Purely on the level of "fecking over another human being" it is not a nice thing to do to another person, even if you don't know them and the "fault" doesn't lie at your door step.

So while I don't think the guy should beat himself up too much, he should understand that it isn't a good thing and feeling a bit guilty about it is probably healthy. And he should probably forget about this girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

You're bad she's worse; she shouldn't get married.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

You're bad she's worse; she shouldn't get married.

bang on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

James you did me a big favour - thanks.

Man. That's heavy. Don't know you or anything, but really sorry your relationship went to bits like that. And if james is the guy who was with her, then you're a bigger man than I, I'd break the ****er in half. but that's just me, well done sirrah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Fieldog wrote:
    there must be something seriously wrong with the girls relationship if she's sleeping around.....

Or maybe she's just a whore. Who knows, who cares. Thats not the question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Life's too short..as long as she's willing to put out, I'd keep bangin her...;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I've walked and thats that, the marriage is going ahead

finace - sorry world isnt that small, sorry that yours is doing it too.

It was an experience and I wouldnt recommend it to anyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭charlesanto

I've walked and thats that, the marriage is going ahead

finace - sorry world isnt that small, sorry that yours is doing it too.

It was an experience and I wouldnt recommend it to anyone

the marriage is going ahead ... now you are a bollix ... how can you let some trusting dude marry this SLUT ? The poor sod is in for a realy sh** life ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

How do you suggest he tells the Fiance? Just walk up to him and go "hi, you don't know me but I'm about to destroy your marriage?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I'd break the ****er in half. but that's just me, well done sirrah

Damn AB.

You guys are too possessive. Which of course is the first thing that will make a woman cheat.

Well I imagine Mr F is going through something tough right now. Is it hard seeing her get married or do you feel relieved?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭charlesanto

I guess thats the question...

Has slut had her pick of two and decided that she really loves the fiancee. Which i guess is the best option for everyone, secure couple again after a silly divertion.

Or did Mr F just decide that he wanted out, and now slut's options are be single or stick with the origional plan - if this is the case she'll be just waiting for the next "nice piece of mickey to come" along.:eek:

Was it actually the fiance that posted earlier, someone having a laugh, or will we never know?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

You guys are too possessive. Which of course is the first thing that will make a woman cheat.

Not really, being possessive should make a woman leave. Being a whore will make a woman cheat. The same way as being a total prick will make a man cheat.

Lets not colour the issue here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Damn AB.

No Metro, you've got me wrong. From the Fiancés post I took it that these two guys were friends, I was saying that if one of my friends was with someone I was engaged to, I'd break them in half for that, because they were supposed to be friends, and broke that trust.

Whenever I'm going with someone, I'm not "possessive", but to be fair to a lot of guys, it's a tough one to call, you've said yourself, women want attention, and to be pampered and preened over, how are you supposed to know when you're still just being attentive, and not possessive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Ag marbh wrote:
    What would your reaction be to finding out your fiance was sleeping with another man? I'd probably go suicidal for a long period of time.
    I'd probably wonder if he'd be on for a threesome. Unless your lover's fiance is like me though, it's all going to go very badly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

bluewolf wrote:
    Was it actually the fiance that posted earlier, someone having a laugh, or will we never know?
    Or some paranoiac who's just dumped his perfectly faithful fiancée. It wouldn't be the first time someone incorrectly thought their partner was someone mentioned in a PI thread. I'm about 75% it's just someone having a laugh though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

No Metro, you've got me wrong. From the Fiancés post I took it that these two guys were friends, I was saying that if one of my friends was with someone I was engaged to, I'd break them in half for that, because they were supposed to be friends, and broke that trust.

Whenever I'm going with someone, I'm not "possessive", but to be fair to a lot of guys, it's a tough one to call, you've said yourself, women want attention, and to be pampered and preened over, how are you supposed to know when you're still just being attentive, and not possessive?

Ok I get you now. Yeah if it were a friend who was colluding and lying to you. I dont even know how I would feel. I just imagine my friends who I love so much and then think of them lying to me so elaborately and I cant even go there.

It's actually a very easy one to call. Theres attention and then there's the spanish inquisition. When you try know your womans every move and wearabouts and act like you have rights over her time, then thats possesive. One comes out of the spirit of generosity and the other comes out of the spirit of ownership.

Dragan - I stand corrected. Your right. But some women need a little assistance in leaving, if you get me.

Talliesin wrote:
    Or some paranoiac who's just dumped his perfectly faithful fiancée. It wouldn't be the first time someone incorrectly thought their partner was someone mentioned in a PI thread.
    Sounds like an interesting story...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement