Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Students - Help!

• 01-03-2006 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42

hey
    We are final year students and have to write a business plan for one of our projects. Our proposed idea is a combination take-away and alcohol delivery service in Carlow. If you get a chance would you mind filling out the survey below to help us out. Its only 10 questions!
    Cheers!

Amy

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=121091811969

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

done. also, if ur goin the offo, will u get me 8 bud? cheers. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

The_B_Man wrote:
    done. also, if ur goin the offo, will u get me 8 bud? cheers. ;)

Bud? Somebody is in the money, 8 of your finest Dutchie for me thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

good thinkin. i could get 12 of them cheap aldi cans of galahad premium beer for that.

jaysus, did i tell u bout last night? i went over to tesco to buy a fee cans and, naturally, i went for the cheapest ones. it wasnt til i checled the alcohol percentage that i realised they were non-alcoholic cans! :o i nearly had a stroke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

that could have been the funniest moment in history if you had only not noticed till after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

that could have been the funniest moment in history if you had only not noticed till after

Agreed.

But he got greedy, wanted the glory and the booze.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

just did it aswell..... best of luck with the rest of the year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Bring On The Alcohol Delivery Thingy!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Great idea. Waiting for you's to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Ok, this is focking weird... I didn't say that...

This has happened before... I honestly didn't say that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

hey
    We are final year students and have to write a business plan for one of our projects. Our proposed idea is a combination take-away and alcohol delivery service in Carlow. If you get a chance would you mind filling out the survey below to help us out. Its only 10 questions!
    Cheers!

Amy

ive heard of someone getting cigarettes delivered with his pizza so why not alcohol :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement