Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cost of new battery

Options
  • 01-03-2006 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Any idea how much a new battery is? for a 1600cc petrol engine?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

At a guess about 80-100 euro. Some brands cost more than others, some retailers cost more than others.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

I bought two Halfords own brand batteries for 1.6 cars recently for 65 Euro. They're supposed to be maintenance-free and guaranteed for three years too, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

i had to buy a new battery today cost me e40 its for 1.3 bravo but im in dundalk so i dunno how much it will cost in dublin probably about e40+e1000000 approx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Progen

I paid 240 euro for mine..

Gel filled Optima Maxxima 900 deep cycle battery... can be mounted anyware, in any place, upside etc.. Leak free, no acid, 9hrs standby, so you can have the cd player on / tv/dvd player playing away for 9 hours with engine off, and after a turn of the key she'll fire up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

progen thats alot of money for a battery:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement