Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KH 2 delayed AGAIN!?

Options
  • 01-03-2006 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

Is it true that Kingdom Hearts 2 has been delayed a second time? I asked you guys a while back when it was coming out and everyone said March first. I confirmed that. Now it says March 28th why!? Don't get the wrong idea I'm not holding anyone accountable only the people that actually make tha game. Is there still bugs that need to be worked out? Help me!

Please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Yup, I'm finding 28th March as well. No idea why.
    <exasperated sigh>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It was delayed in Japan and the release dates weren't changed in the west to reflect this. May sounds about right considering it was only released last month in Japan. It usually takes Square a few months to stick in black borders for the PAL release and not bother with a PAL conversion of any sorts.

Advertisement