Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"auto feed" roller

Options
  • 01-03-2006 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

I mentioned in a previous thread that I might invest in an "auto feed" roller for painting the new house (when the time comes).

towbar replied that these were a lot of trouble - anyone else used them, how did they find them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

qazxsw wrote:
    I mentioned in a previous thread that I might invest in an "auto feed" roller for painting the new house (when the time comes).

towbar replied that these were a lot of trouble - anyone else used them, how did they find them.

A great bit of advice I heard a year or two ago about these painting gadgets is if you don't see the professionals using them then they are not worth bothering about

Advertisement