Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent Burglaries!

Options
  • 01-03-2006 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey, just a quick post to warn you all that our neighbour was broken into on Monday night, while he and his girlfriend were asleep.

The burglars broke in through his back door (apparently very easily done), and he reckons they were looking for his car keys. They took his laptop but that was found two gardens up the next morning.

So be vigilant, and if you have an alarm I recommend putting it on at night.

Apparently there have been a few break-ins in Delgany Wood too.

hc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

Thanks for the heads up.

It strikes me as worryng to read other threads about "Scum bags" and "burglaries" in the general area. You would think that kind was left behind in Dublin, how wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ccfcexile

get an alarm people i was one of a row 3 apts broken into in one night get one even if its for piece of mind

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

I hope nothing was taken or any damage was caused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ru

Has anyone else noticed the temporary bridge over the stream beside Charlesland Wood??

I would wonder if was to be used for a stealthy entrance into the Charlesland area? Or a quick exit?

I believe the best course of action would be to saw it 50% through the bottom half.

If any scangers try to cross, they'll ruin their Nike Air Max Turbo Supreme 2000's............

On second thoughts that will just cause more burglaries because i doubt they'll get a job to pay for a new pair!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

Doubt if they paid for them in the first place ! !.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Ru wrote:
    I believe the best course of action would be to saw it 50% through the bottom half.

Hehe, good idea

Advertisement