Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G-Star Jeans Replacement

• 01-03-2006 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

So G-Star jeans have decided to appeal to a different market with their new line of jeans.

I went out to their Dundrum store there on Saturday and all of their Low-Loose jeans are either really light in colour (meaning they look crap after a few washes) or they have too many bells and whistles i.e. zips, buttons, handles, holes all over the place (a couple are fine but I don't want to look like somehting from the Blue Oyster).

I reckon a lot of people would have been put off by this. If you're one of them, what do you buy now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

They've ben like that for a while I believe. Can't say I like all these lines and so forth.

Unless things have changed over the last month or two they still have a good few pairs without any crap hanging off of them. Provided O'Connors are anything to go by.

Failing that, Sonettis are a fine pair of trousers in my experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

O'Connors currently run that shambles of a shop in Dundrum.

Will look in their Grafton St shop too though. Thanks.

Wasn't too fond of the Sonetti gear in the past but I will look at that too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I LOVE g-star, but i haven't seen these.. any pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Pugmister

G Star still have some very good jeans, i find raidar have the best selection. Other than that you could try www.score.nl or there is a seller on ebay by the name of samui54, both these have a decent delection. Its just a shame that the toerags of Dublin have hopped on the G Star bandwagon

Advertisement