Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Messed Up Woman

• 01-03-2006 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭anthony_086170

here it is i was with a girl from oct 1997 to july 2004 and in that time she said to me she had a misscarraige in 2003 ok i was like shocked why didnt she tell me and heartbroken then 2 weeks later says it never happend so i finished it and stupidly got in another relationship 6 weeks later that lasted 8 months and was hard but was happy and had to finish that as she was trying to control me and i didnt want that.

now 5 months ago i met a girl and when i seen here i was like she's is gorgeous,fine body and face,great personality i was happiest man alive to be honest and i knew she had a kid now at first i was hessitant as i was afraid of being hurt now this was 4 months after my ex that i met this new girl.

i told her i was afraid from start as was fragile as didnt wanna be hurt and told her i was finding it hard her having a kid so i eased off and then i wanted her for a few weeks then got afraid and eased off ( now people may think what an ass etc but i genuinely told her how i felt hid nothing from her ok)

then we drifted apart for a few weeks till just b4 xmas 2005 i told her i wanted her i couldnt stop thinking about her etc and i realised nobody is perfect and a kid shouldnt matter how i feel for her and told her this and she was hesitant to give me the chance,i understood as i hurt her by easing off twice b4 and when i was with her she said she'd never hurt me like my ex she's always be here for me till i was ready thats what made it so special it was so right i just needed to get my head right and did

so anyway she was hesitant and i knew she was special so i waited and waited from xmas 2005 till a week ago then she tells me she was seeing this bloke and it wasnt serious they hadnt spelt together and she knew him from years ago and she told him she loved me etc but i was like ok as we werent together

then she says she loves me but is afraid and i tried every thing to make her see i waited 3 months for her and i was celebit also as she was all i wanted then she says she cant be with me as she might be pregnant ??????? me shocked i said to her but u said u didnt sleep with him and i said it didnt matter if she was pregnant i loved her and would take the 2 kids on and she sayd no as it aint fair on me

she said she was gonna make it work with him ???? when she doesnt even love him she loves me....so today she mails me on msn i texted to say leave me alone and replies a nasty text and i said said go play happy families with the other man that i didnt feel anything for her for what she did,

she couldnt even be honest with me for 3 months and then she said she wasnt even pregnant ??????? is it just me or is that sick ??? lying about being pregnant and what was her problem comming out of the bue to start a row.sorry if this is hard to read as im in job

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

i'll read that when there are paragraphs.

LundiMardi wrote:
    Ditto.

Seriously, I can't read it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

anthony_086170, i know I've said this to you before, but would you please punctuate and paragraph your postings. I literally stopped about 5 lines in as my brain refused to process any more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

I tried to read it, but it's SO hard,

You both sound like head wreckers tbh, & a bit immature.

I'll try again when it's easier to understand,

Sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

i think i got the jist of it, and yes, what she did was messed up, but what you did to her and those other girls was also messed up.

its called karma.

and for everyone else, the story changes 6 lines in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

It's easy to read if you take an extra minute.

You're not looking for advice really but yeah it is pretty sick and i'd stay away from her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I managed to read it cause i have a messed up brain :D
    Cant say i understood it though. Not messed up enough :v:
    So i cant really advise you. sorry.

Ok I'll see if I can give this a go:
    here it is: I was with a girl from oct 1997 to july 2004, and in that time she said to me she had a misscarraige in 2003.
    ok i was like shocked, why didnt she tell me? and I was heartbroken then 2 weeks later says it never happend, so i finished it and stupidly got in another relationship 6 weeks later.
    That lasted 8 months and was hard, but I was happy and had to finish that as she was trying to control me and i didnt want that.

Now 5 months ago i met a girl and when i saw her I was like she is gorgeous, fine body and face, great personality. I was the happiest man alive to be honest and i knew she had a kid. Now at first I was hessitant as I was afraid of being hurt. Now this was 4 months after my ex that I met this new girl. I told her i was afraid from start, as I was fragile and didnt wanna be hurt, and told her i was finding it hard her having a kid.
    So i eased off and then i wanted her for a few weeks then got afraid and eased off ( now people may think what an ass etc but i genuinely told her how i felt hid nothing from her ok) then we drifted apart for a few weeks.

Just b4 xmas 2005 i told her i wanted her, i couldnt stop thinking about her etc and i realised nobody is perfect and a kid shouldnt matter how i feel for her and told her this and she was hesitant to give me the chance. I understood as i hurt her by easing off twice b4 and when i was with her she said she'd never hurt me like my ex, she'd always be here for me till i was ready. Thats what made it so special, it was so right, i just needed to get my head right and did so.
    Anyway she was hesitant and i knew she was special so i waited and waited from xmas 2005 till a week ago, then she tells me she was seeing this bloke and it wasnt serious, they hadnt slept together and she knew him from years ago. She told him she loved me etc but i was like ok as we werent together and then she says she loves me, but is afraid.
    I tried every thing to make her see. I waited 3 months for her and i was celebit also as she was all i wanted. Then she says she cant be with eme as she might be pregnant ??????? I was shocked, i said to her but u said u didnt sleep with him and i said it didnt matter if she was pregnant i loved her and would take the 2 kids on. She said no as it aint fair on me, she said she was gonna make it work with him ???? when she doesnt even love him she loves me....
    so today she mails me on msn, I texted to say leave me alone and replies a nasty text. I said said go play happy families with the other man, that i didnt feel anything for her for what she did,she couldnt even be honest with me for 3 months.
    Then she said she wasnt even pregnant ??????? is it just me or is that sick ??? lying about being pregnant and what was her problem comming out of the bue to start a row.sorry if this is hard to read as im in job

You're both weird, but she seems worse.
    Forget about her and move on. Or be there as a friend, cos she sounds like she needs one.
    Incidentally, despite my attempt at putting in paragraphs and fixing some spelling, I can't understand half of it. Just how many girls were there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭anthony_086170

peter monaghan

how is what i did to other 2 girls messed up ???

1) said she had a misscaraige and then said she didnt ?? i broke it off

2) wouldnt even let me go out with mates when she was out ??? always stopping me doing things.

3) i was completely honest with this girl from start ok so i dont think im a headwrecker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Am I correct in saying that the woman you love said that she had been seeing someone else for a while, but that they had not slept together.

Then she says she's pregnant, and then she says that she's not?

If I've read that correctly, then a big proper talk is required to sort all this out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

peter monaghan

how is what i did to other 2 girls messed up ???

1) said she had a misscaraige and then said she didnt ?? i broke it off

2) wouldnt even let me go out with mates when she was out ??? always stopping me doing things.

3) i was completely honest with this girl from start ok so i dont think im a headwrecker

It seems to me that your a nice bloke . And you keep getting messed abot with . That aint right . Best of luck .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Even with the paragraphs i still couldn't finish it or understand what i had read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

I just about managed . I got the gist of it

dudarra thanks thats it exactly

i was completely honest with her from start and a talk is way outta the question,i dont wanna know her after the lies she's told

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

it all sounds a bit messed up really (well what i grasped from reading it) personally id just back away from the whole situation tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LouLou98

After reading your post I have seen that maybe this girl does love you but these mistakes happen.

You messed her about yes? Which made her go to another man.
    She said she never slept with him? She is hardly going to tell you she did, if she loves you maybe she didn't want to hurt you and just told you that. Ok it was a bad move to say that but didn't know what else to say.

Why not try and ring her and speak to her and try and sort this out. If she loves you she will talk to you and try and sort it out. If you love her as much as you say then maybe its worth the bit of effort.

Hope this helps
    Lou x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Sharza-

In the begining you weren't available to her, you didn't know if you wanted to be with her. This caused her to have interest in you.

Then you submitted and told her you love her, said you want to be together, and you don't care if she has two children (It should matter, so you were basically throwing yourself at her), because of these things she is no longer interested in you. Forget that she is saying "I love you" because she doesn't, she likes having you around.

She sounds fickle, but maybe she's not. Either way she aint interested. And you will continue to see this behaviour in women until you value yourself more, and stop being submissive to women simply because you are attracted to them or they are pretty.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Anthony,

STAY AWAY from Her!!, She's a Head Wrecker

Trust me, I was in a suitation like that before.
    Girl had a kid, I really liked her but she messed me around
    Lied about being pregnant... ect

We were on and off like a bloody light bulb
    I went back a few times to her,... broke up... went back...

Tried to be friends but that don't work either.

My advise - Delete her number, e-mail ect
    and forget about her

Gonna be tough at first but it's the best idea

My .02€

Mik

mick da man ur totally right cause on friday night 03rd march 2006 i got a number of my first gf i was ever with,i always though she was stunning looking and she has a kid but that doesnt matter as i always loved her and fancied her.

so gave her a text and we seeing each other again after 12 years it feels like its meant to be no aukwardness and so at ease and mad about each other

we taking things slow and i can see something special,that fruit cake has texted me saying she is pregnant now and not seeing that bloke and is going to uk to get abortion etc i just told her to **** off cheers man

anyway thanks to everybody who posted appreciate it but matter is closed now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

mick da man ur totally right cause on friday night 03rd march 2006 i got a number of my first gf i was ever with,i always though she was stunning looking and she has a kid but that doesnt matter as i always loved her and fancied her.

so gave her a text and we seeing each other again after 12 years it feels like its meant to be no aukwardness and so at ease and mad about each other

we taking things slow and i can see something special,that fruit cake has texted me saying she is pregnant now and not seeing that bloke and is going to uk to get abortion etc i just told her to **** off cheers man

anyway thanks to everybody who posted appreciate it but matter is closed now

wow :eek: all this in the space of 2 days????:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

Jebus, what a bunch of muppets... Someone has gone to the trouble of writing a post about something that is obviously important to them and is met with the likes of...
    LundiMardi wrote:
    dudara wrote:
    I literally stopped about 5 lines in as my brain refused to process any more.
    BoozyBabe wrote:
    You both sound like head wreckers
    As ye may or may not be aware, some people may not have the same level of literary skill as ye poets... And as someone said already if you take the time, you can get it. I bet ye didnt even finish the post before ye were jumping into a reply to rant about the spelling :mad:

Anthony, if I were you, I'd stay away from her. Even if she showed you some resepect for a while, she could turn again and you'd end up getting hurt!

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

to the people(lundi,bluewolf...) saying 'i cant read that' etc.. stfu you bunch of losers...inconsiderate **** like that should be ban worthy on this forum..
    tools ...

DAEDULUS wrote:
    to the people(lundi,bluewolf...) saying 'i cant read that' etc.. stfu you bunch of losers...inconsiderate **** like that should be ban worthy on this forum..
    tools ...
    I couldn't read the fscking post.
    Why the hell do you think I went to the trouble of formatting it out in a later post, for fun?

I'm glad your problem is solved, anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You know what is ban worthy ?
    Your post Daedulus for personal abuse, take is as a warning.
    I am locking this thread as the matter seems to be resolved.

Yes in communicating an effort has to be made to make a post readible but that is no reason to have a go at anyone.

Do read the charter and abide by the rules while posting
    Thaedydal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement