Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a designer/Coder for Once off Job

Options
  • 01-03-2006 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

I hope I came to the right place, ideally I'm looking for a coder & designer for a poker related site.

It would be a once off job with a view to start work in the very near future, there may be further development and opportunities.

What I would require is a voting/polling system.

Newsletter forms, email details etc.

Easy to manage and update from our point of view.

Photo Gallery.

And quite a bit more.

In terms of the workings or design and programming, I have a small bit of knowledge, so it would be entirely up to you what you want to use, php etc.

Please PM me for further details.

*Please note, we are not looking to spend a fortune and we are a small company, so this job may suit a Junior designer/coder.

All these details will be firmly ironed out and agreed upon before any work would commence.

Thanks,

Samba

Advertisement