Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic

• 01-03-2006 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Wont be long before the now annual Electric Picnic arrives in Stradbally Co. Laois again.
    Tickets have been on sale since November last year, no word on who is going to be playing here yet, hopefully the comedy expertise of Des Bishop and Tommy Tiernan will return.
    I want to pose the question, do people think it is good for the Midlands to have such an event? Or is it bringing in a bad crowd, full of drugs etc. to a small town area?

By the way i highly recommend going, was there 2 years ago and it was brilliant, was unable to make it last year due to college commitments.
    Hope to make it this again this year, bring a load of mates up from college and have a smashing time.

Anyone been before, anyone want to share their experiences of the concert.

If anyone has any information on who is going to be playing I would be much appreciative.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

Mossin, this is a random question but I'm trying to find out how far the electric picnic site is from stradbally village. Can't seem to find the information online and I'm not sure in which forum this query belongs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

i had a booklet emailed to me about the week-end - but its 4.4mb in size - i am sure you can find it on the EP website.

If you have trouble finding it - pm me and i'll email it onto you...#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

the actual site is in Stradbally but the entrance is a couple of mile out the road.

Not sure of the exact distance off the top of my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

Thanks Keedowah, I've been on the electric picnic website and had a good look around. The real reason for my query is this, I got one of my friends a last minute ticket but she wants to be able to go to mass on the Sunday morning and this is turning out to be a bit of a dealbreaking point. I dont share her desire to attend on Sunday but respect her wishes and am trying to gauge how possible it is. That's the more random aspect of my question.

Advertisement