Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Anime fans around athlone?

Options
  • 01-03-2006 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Just wanted to know if there are any other fans of anime around athlone or am i the only one?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

I know theres one around Gort, and another around Roscommon (I know cos I traded with them), and theres me, but Galway didn't qualify as 'around athlone' last time I checked.

Theres a mate in athlone that hasn't returned my DVD of Appleseed. But not strictly a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭vex

well its a start i suppose :cool: , also busy looking for people to trade with

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

Well it depends what kind of trading you are interested in, I am a pretty heavy trader myself. http://www.noated.net is probably the most active trading site. I have the same nick 'sharingan' on noated too. You can find my trading list on my website.

Advertisement