Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SU Elections, Thurs 2nd March

Options
  • 02-03-2006 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Just a reminder to people -

Elections are tomorrow, March 2 from 9:30am - 6:00pm.
    Polling stations in the Arts Block & the Library.
    All you need to vote is to have your student card with you.

Vote early & often!

Just posting this because a lot of people seemed not to know the when & the where of it all today.

And before someone else says it, you're right, I probably wouldn't have bothered posting this if I wasn't running ;)
    (Unless someone asked of course!)

All the best,
    D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iofur

I would just like to wish everyone best of luck tomorrow and to remember that its only an election, its not the end of the world (if you see me crying after the count tomorrow...ignore me :P )

Guys best of luck

Declan x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

What time will the count start at? I'm working til half nine but I'm hoping to head down to it afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 IrishLDS

What time will the count start at? I'm working til half nine but I'm hoping to head down to it afterwards.

Does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Son Goku

I think around six o' clock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 IrishLDS

In John Hume?

• Advertisement
Advertisement