Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lineage 2?

Options
  • 02-03-2006 12:58am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,currently im getting fed up with constant grinding in wow and quests that are basically the same thing over and over again.
    Im lvl 46 and doubt i will put in the time to get to 60 at this stage.
    A few guys have mentioned Lineage 2 to me.
    WOW is my first mmorpg so excuse me if i ask what the general concensus of this Lineage 2 is please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

I've never played lineage, but I'm pretty sure it's Korean, which almost invariably means massive grinding to get anywhere. WOW is about the least grindy MMO out there, especially before level 60.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I played it in Beta and it involves massive grinding. Quests were horrible and very rare. Hard to find, hard to do and hard to return. Money was the best way to get new items and you just grind mobs 3 levels below you for money, to buy items which you will replace in 2-3 levels.

Horrible, horrible game, imho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

If you find WoW too grindy then don't touch lineage 2 with a ten foot **** encrusted stick.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Fair enough guys,ill stay well away :)

Advertisement