Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

download BSG episode for free

• 02-03-2006 7:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

do u guys have an idea on how to download battlestar galactica episodes for free? ive heard the show will be featured on the next edition of tv guide...and they are giving away coupon wherein u can get a free download of bsg episode..have u heard about this? are u going to get a copy of tv guide next edition? hope to hear from u guys...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

There are these 'DVD' things which are great for keeping coffee stains off your table. And it would seem if you 'buy' them, they'll throw in a handy box which you can use to store things like rubber bands and coppers etc how cool is that.

There’s also talk of some sort of device which will eat these 'DVD's and then broadcast the show to your viewing apparatus if you have one.

I'm currently researching this if I find out any more I'll let you know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

mssmudd wrote:
    do u guys have an idea on how to download battlestar galactica episodes for free? ive heard the show will be featured on the next edition of tv guide...and they are giving away coupon wherein u can get a free download of bsg episode..have u heard about this? are u going to get a copy of tv guide next edition? hope to hear from u guys...
    I'm not familiar with this promotion. But I'd guess it's connected with the BSG downloads available on Apple iTunes and as such is probably only available to people with US billing address for their credit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 mssmudd

I'm not familiar with this promotion. But I'd guess it's connected with the BSG downloads available on Apple iTunes and as such is probably only available to people with US billing address for their credit card.

yeah ur right its the one on iTunes and tv guide magazine is only available in the US...why? are u planning to get a copy?

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ai ing

Free Episode available here. Last episode of series one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 mssmudd

wow..thanks ai ing :D i did check the link, and theres was a link there for tv guide, and i was shocked....they are going to include "Downloaded" episode of battlestar galactica....:eek: ..now i really have to get a copy of that edition :v: they are going to be the coverstory..how bout u guys?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭master_kennette

Is the issue actually out? I live here in boston, and i havent see the TV guide BSG Issue on the magazine store.. What episodes can we download using the coupon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

did we have just have a slew of really corney wombats or whats?

maze are you a wombat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

They are all free!

How Battlestar Galactica Killed Broadcast TV

"That episode, "33," is one of the best hours of drama ever written for television."

...So say we all!

Advertisement