Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson's K800

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

not impressed with this memory stick micro business, have a 1GB card for the k750i.
    http://www.engadget.com/2006/02/06/sonys-memory-stick-micro-to-debut-in-march/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

daveym wrote:
    not impressed with this memory stick micro business, have a 1GB card for the k750i.
    http://www.engadget.com/2006/02/06/sonys-memory-stick-micro-to-debut-in-march/

It's pretty much teh same as the other cards though. The motorola E770 (and others I'd assume) us micro sd, so theres 3 sizes in that too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Looks like a nifty little phone. When should we expect to see this? Xmas 21xx?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

And I just got a W900i too.....

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Stekelly wrote:
    It's pretty much teh same as the other cards though. The motorola E770 (and others I'd assume) us micro sd, so theres 3 sizes in that too.

yeah but just because everyone else is shafting us, and they were already with their own format, they then have to join in ??:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

There's a bit about this phone in the Irish Times Business section today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Phone looks nice. Shame it's got a new type of memory card and a joystick ...

Any news on this coming out on Irish Networks?

There's no news of the W810i or the W900i or the W950i being on the Irish markets yet and they were announced before this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

The W950 is one I'm keeping a keen eye on... its fairly sexy.

Info available here and photos here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

http://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-wilma-live-en.shtml

3.2 mxpl cam! Very nice I must say.A lot better than a K750i

• Advertisement

Hot :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

WOW, :D thats nice when will it be out. it will take ages to come to ireland so will have to get it from uk or asia.;)

Yeah the K800 has the 3G, wheras the K790 does not. Looks really nice though. Ahh 3.2 MPXLS. Would love that :D

Here we go!:eek: :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Thread allready open on this phone : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054897263

Mods , perhaps a merge !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

done

guys when should this be out on the market

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

I would honestly be suprised to see this fone on thee Irish market before september. As it always takes SE phones longer to Hit the Irish Market

It will have some proce tag too :rolleyes: Ah yes well they finally got 3G....

guys just want to find out when will the the k800 be realeased.i know it will take ages to get to ireland but when will it be out in europe.also does anyone know approx pricing.
    also whats the difference between k800 and k790 they look the same.

and is anyone has any interesting comments to make about the k800 please do so.

• Advertisement

K800 is 3G. K790 is not.

Simple as.

God knows when it will be released. Expansys will get it first no doubt.

thanks chris, but expansys is always expensive, i will get it through a mate in germany as i think it will be cheaper.so now i know i will be looking for k790 not k800.

True, but I plan to sell my W900i to fund it and expansys are pretty fast. Had my W900i within a day.

yes they are really fast,but price is a factor anyway lets wait and see when it is realeased.it should be soon.

anybody got any news on when this will be out on the market?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭aCA

June 20th according to the Sony UK site.

thanks aCA, so i have enough time to save up for it.
    it looks like its going to be a nice phone. i used to love nokia but since i got the k750i i have changed my mind and love sony now.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

K800 looks really cool, I like the way sony amke a concerted effort to actually make their "upgrades" better then the previous models. Loved the K700i and am currently loving the k750, I know what my next phone will be.

If anyone has an interesting info on it please do post it up.

yeah sprinkles, if anyone does have any interested facts or comments about the k790/k800 then please do post it as it will be interesting learning about it before its out.:D
    thanks in advance

• Advertisement

Id love a K800i :d

060228-se-k800i.jpg

Advertisement