Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Framing

Options
  • 02-03-2006 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a few things I want to frame. I don't mind doing it myself so a guide on how to and what I need would be cool. I know there are various places that do framing services but many are way too expensive. I can't imagine that everybody is paying such hefty prices on framing. I will gladlly just buy of the shelf frames but even at the the card frame around the works is that bit easy to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Depends on the frame TBH, but if you go into someplace like Roches, you should find handy enough ones.

If you're making a curtain frame with card, it looks great, but pretty hard to get it looking perfect. One slight slip-up can make it look very shoddy!

It's all about practise practise practise really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

I was kind of hoping for a guide. The curtain frames seem to be cut at 45degree angle etc... I just want a general idea or guide of what is involved if possible

Advertisement