Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here Ye, Here ye! The day of JIFFY approaches!

Options
  • 02-03-2006 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hello Fellow Northern Readers,

i have revived my old boards.ie north section career to warn you of a drastic era that is almost upon us.

The day of JIFFY.

It all began 21years ago, when a young cookstown boy was born into the world.
    He began life as normal children do, beating chickens with sticks and forming crude weaponry from car wreckages and broken kitchen appliances.

But on one faithful day, on a random train journey to dublin, he and a blessed few discovered the power of Jiffy.

The power to wrap ordinary everyday items in near invincible packaging came upon him with terrible and tremendous force. That young man was never the same again...

And so i warn you, fellow boards readers to beware of the coming of age of a Mr. James H. otherwised nefariously known as Crafty Barnado, the delmonte man and the deceptive "Mr. Roger Bongos".

Revere in his 21st birthday or face the wraith of [JIFFY]Melons Scout master extreme!

/* Happy birthday Melons */

ps. <3 Johnny the fox

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Eh, Happy birthday I guess

Advertisement