Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow lovers

Options
  • 02-03-2006 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭

I cant understand why there seem to be so many lovers of snow and cold weather on this board. People are getting over excited for no reason, am i missing somthing? Bring on the summer!!!

X.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

here here

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I hate the sight of snow - it always makes driving difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

xabi,

For me anyway I think its a case of the kid in me :D . I never had a proper snowfall as a kid and am longing for one to fill that void. Snow is so rare here that its great when it does come....or even the slightest chance of it coming is great :o .

Besides, its beautiful stuff.......you know you love it ;)

CroppyBoy1798

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

I suppose being from Co. Derry and having guaranteed snowfall annually i am quite bored with it. Bring on the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Doesnt the place look great after a good covering of snow? Its not something that happens every year in most parts of Ireland. I loves it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Rural Ireland under a layer of the white stuff...... IMO there is nothing more beautiful. Even watching it falling today brought a smile to my face, like my fellow carlow man (croppyboy) said I never had that many decent falls of snow when I was younger and the kid in me just loves Snow.

I love it that much that I have promised myself I will live in Canada for a year before I die just for the Snow!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

I just hope for some time off work if it's bad enough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Surrey Snow

It's funny, because I really can't understand how anyone could NOT like snow!

Cheers

SS

Advertisement