Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OisinVsTheWorld

Options
  • 02-03-2006 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

My name is Oisin Byrne and I am a Graphic Designer...some people think I'm far too paranoid for my own good. The world is out to get me, but nobody believed me...until now. I have started documenting my day to dat life and all the attacks I must endure...so please, visit my site and take it in and come back whenever you can

www.oisinvstheworld.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You have too much time. Way too much time. I'll come to steal your tim when you sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭marktsang

considering you say your a graphic designer your site isnt that well designed...

is that colaiste stafoin naofa in the pics?

mark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

could I ask .. what it has to do with graphic design / Digital Art ... ?

Feels like a simple plug to get more hits to your site but I could be wrong ?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

For some reason I found this very funny. That said, it doesn't belong in these forums. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement