Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Vodafone Song

Options
  • 02-03-2006 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Remember the song on the old vodafone add. It was one with the car breaking down. Does anyone know the name of the song? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

I'm not sure about the add you mean but the only Vodaphone add song I can remember is Bohemian Like You by The Dandy Warhols, that it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

slipss wrote:
    I'm not sure about the add you mean but the only Vodaphone add song I can remember is Bohemian Like You by The Dandy Warhols, that it?

It just has to be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

God Bless you's people, that is the one. Thanks.

Just one more song please. It used to be on the lifestyle sports add.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

killers mr brightside?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

hard fi livin for the weekend was also on the lifestyle ads...but its probably the killers u were lookin for

Yeah Mr. Brightside is the one thanks a mill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

yay I helped (wait thats not how you spell yay, is it? Is yay a word, ye know when say you win something and as an expression of your satisfaction you would shout yay?)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i thought the vodaphone one was little bitch by the specials.... ive told so many people that...my bad

Advertisement