Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2006 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

Options
  • 02-03-2006 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

2006 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640. 6.5 V12. 640 bhp. 0-62mph:3.4sec. 211mph. What?
    lamborghinimurcielagolp6401019.th.jpglamborghinimurcielagolp6401024.th.jpg2006lamborghinimurcielagolp640.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Another overpriced, under-speced VW :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

those motors are so small when you see them in real life, but i wouldnt say no ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

WOW:D that is nice but would still prefer the gallardo or f430

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

:eek:

ando the gallardo is small not the Murcielago. its actually long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I still prefer the old Diablo. I'm not too gone on VAG Lambos.

Saying that if someone wants to donate one to a good home I wouldn't say no. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Hmmm ya I can just picture it... Driving along doing 100kph, (coz i'm a law-law-abiding person) when some dude in a Punto passes ya doing 120kph.... But it would be nice to ring up AXA or others and ask for a quote :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's not exactly an Octavia Boot-wise though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

640bhp, i think that says it all...
    funnily enough feruchio lamborghini was born on the same date i was (28 april) , and the bull is his birthsign (taurus), hence i always promised myself one, now where did i put my piggy bank?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

But it would be nice to ring up AXA or others and ask for a quote

..................you dont have to own one to be able to do that !!

Being able to hear the quote without hitting the floor 30 seconds later would be nice though !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

In my dreams, when I win the Euromillions and not that nice Limerick lady, I have one of these and a Veyron outside my house. Both just for me and not to share with anyone... Was walking through a town in Italy last year when a black Murcielago went by in anger - it was a very sexual moment for me.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Meh

Give me a '69 Mustang Boss 429 any day. Saying that, I wouldn't say no either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

last year when a black Murcielago went by in anger - it was a very sexual moment for me

i'm guessing you were'nt able to stand up straight for a few minutes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Just in case you haven't realised yet, this is Lamborghinis answer to the Enzo Ferrari
    bwenzo6fs.th.jpglarge8sf.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Lambo > Ferrari

They just look so sleek, and you'd feel like less of a prat in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I saw this in a mag yesterday. I was driving along the m50 today just imagining myself in one... maybe one day!! If I had a million bucks I'd get this and a few houses, I'd be sorted:)

I can't stop thinking about this. I think... I'm in love. lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I love lambos, My fav is the Diablo 6.0se, then this new Murci. But you'd have to get the manual, I wouldn't like the e-gear.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

bazz26 wrote:
    I still prefer the old Diablo. I'm not too gone on VAG Lambos.
    Same here. SE30 Jota please.

Why anybody would want a Gallardo over a Murcielago is beyond me. It's like saying you'd pass on an Integrale in favour of a GT. It's just wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Gimme an F40 anyday

• Advertisement

I haven't seen any other body, colour, tone, finish and texture I prefer than this:

large8sf.jpg

PHWOOOARRRR.. just saw it again once I posted that... what a beaut:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Hotwheels wrote:
    Hmmm ya I can just picture it... Driving along doing 100kph, (coz i'm a law-law-abiding person) when some dude in a Punto passes ya doing 120kph.... But it would be nice to ring up AXA or others and ask for a quote :D

Hehe, I know the feeling, I drive a sports car but I never break the limit. I just like its handling but my mates tell me that I dont deserve it because I drive like a granny.
    And I do. *hangs head in shame*

Jumpy wrote:
    Hehe, I know the feeling, I drive a sports car but I never break the limit. I just like its handling but my mates tell me that I dont deserve it because I drive like a granny.
    And I do. *hangs head in shame*

Do tell....

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Is it available in diesel ? :rolleyes:

qz wrote:
    Do tell....

Err, not as sporty as the Lambo just to clarify.
    I just have an inability to break road rules (ie speed limits) so maybe its not quite 'grannyish' just cautious.
    At least I think so, my mates still give me ****e though.

Hotwheels wrote:
    Is it available in diesel ? :rolleyes:

Hehe, best reply yet :D

Jumpy wrote:
    Err, not as sporty as the Lambo just to clarify.
    I just have an inability to break road rules (ie speed limits) so maybe its not quite 'grannyish' just cautious.
    At least I think so, my mates still give me ****e though.

No I understood your post, just wondering what car you have!

Jumpy wrote:
    Hehe, best reply yet :D

i actually think Lamborghini are going to be producing Diesel supercars soon.i read it somewhere on the net but i cannot find any info on it right now.if i do find it i will post it up

• Advertisement

Dre, remember you said you owe me one for the headphones? Fancy buying me the Murcielago?... please?

Advertisement