Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Us Please!!! Kiss The Blarney For Me!

Options
  • 02-03-2006 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi I wonder if you can help us we are a group of online riddlers and we are searching for someone to kiss the blarney stone on our behalf. A photo will need to be taken of you kissing the blarney stone whilst holding a copy of our team name and various other details. Is anyone out there prepared to help? This may seem rather sad to you but we would be really really happy if we could find someone to do it for us... If you feel you could do it then e-mail me optisweet@hotmail.com ...Please please please!! and then i can give you further instructions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

U know people piss on that? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Opti

hahaha Thanks for that :D okay we just need a pic of the castle that would be enough to win. Please if there's anyone out there..we still need your help:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Awww Dave thanks for searching that out for us..but what I really need is someone to go to Blarney Castle and take a photo of Blarney Castle with a piece of paper in it comtaining further info...to prove we actually sent someone there. We get an extra point for a photo of someone kissing the blarney stone for us as well but it's not neccessary for us to win the round. Thanks for your help though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

whats in it for the photographer? :D

• Advertisement

:p I have no idea what you're insinuating ;) OK the knowledge that you've helped a worldwide team of scavengers... We have 40+ members and you would have our eternal gratitude... you would be part of internet history... we have members worldwide that would gladly offer you their hospitality if you were passing by... and if you did it I would love you till my dying day!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Seems interesting... what is that treasure hunty thing all about? Is there a link we can look at?

I know the locals have been known to piddle on the stone but there is a protective layer of American-old-lady-pink lipstick on it too and besides, it has been raining all winter.

Here is the scavenger hunt we are doing CWOT Invasion it explains the rules there.
    ..we are Team Brain candy we come from this forum

Nordinho

We are on a really tight schedule here it is a race against the clock

but seriously actually kissing it is only for bonus points, just a photo of the castle with our flyer in front is enough:)

Opti wrote:
    :p I have no idea what you're insinuating ;) OK the knowledge that you've helped a worldwide team of scavengers... We have 40+ members and you would have our eternal gratitude... you would be part of internet history... we have members worldwide that would gladly offer you their hospitality if you were passing by... and if you did it I would love you till my dying day!!:)

Groovy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

I actually live in Blarney, so I'll give it a lash there tomorrow sometime. What should be on your banner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

you'd better hurry Opti -
    team Cerebral Assassins are recruiting help on the UCC boards
    http://bb.ucc.ie/viewtopic.php?t=6387

Right here's a link to what we need on the flyer, you can down load it there. We are talking about a big race to the finish now ...There are 4 teams in a position to win with the photo. Rymus has offered to do it tomorrow for us but I have a feeling this will be over tonight. So if anyone could do this for us tonight that would be great!!

Flyer!

Thanks so much for your offer sound wave it's really very much appreciated. Don't suppose anyone is able to go there right now?

Thanks for the heads up deRanged we need to keep an eye on the opposition. Personally I think i found the best board first hahaha:)

all done.. I'm so great!

Pity theres absolutely no view of the castle from anywhere excep the kerry pike though.. that was a bit of a downer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Good stuff Rymus, Couldn't get one today, I was stuck in college all day, still am. Nice views alright from Kerry Pike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mythyka

Hey Rymus, I just wanted to let you know, we won, thankyou so much for doing that for us, I am so sorry for being such a pain in the butt while you were at work, but you gotta admit, my persistance paid off in the end..There are a lot of ppl wanna say a HUGE thankyou to you, so here is goes...THANKYOU SO MUCH FROM TEAM BRAIN CANDY....

Hey why not come say hello one day: http://www.nordinho.net/index.php

You will be made so welcome..Thanks again, and if you are ever up in the North and need anything, then you have me on your msn..

Hope to see ya on Nordinho...;)

Oh and a real special HUGE THANKYOU from our adoreable team captains Vamp and Slowomir, they said, we would't have been able to do it without you..;)

Rymus you're a lovely lovely fella and as promised I will love you until the day I die!!! Naked pics are on their way hehehe just gotta wait till the lighting is right;) Hope you enjoyed yourself we certainly did!!! Do you have a pub in this forum it would be great to take all of you for a drink sometime...if not come to the Nordinho Pub!

You've all been very friendly, helpful people and I would love to hang around in your forum more often but I only have tenous Irish Ancestry so I don't think I truly belong here:) Thanks for the help guys you've been great!! If you hadn't noticed already I'm a little tipsy, so I'd better stop typing!!! Bye now!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ariel

Rymus - you're our hero! Thanks a ton for taking great pics... my personal fav was the long shot of the castle (from Kerry Pike, you say?)

You're famous over @ Brain Candy!

Just wanted to be another voice saying THANKS!
    ~a

i r teh gawd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mythyka

Big head...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

aww well done rymus for doing that..:)

Advertisement