Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock Results

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

This is the best way to answer any unseen on english paper 2 higher level:

Unseen drama; 30min
    -5mins to quickly decide A or B by seeing what questions are do-able.
    -7-10mins to read questions FIRST and then mark the extract.
    -Spend 8-10mins (2-3min per paragraph plus re-read) per question. If you want a A, add an extra paragraph.
    -The quicker you decide which extract and the quicker you mark up the extract, the more time added to writing the answers.

Basically the same thing with Unseen poertry and fiction, only add an extra 2mins to marking up and an extra 3mins to answering. Time is important, if you exceed the time, quickly finish what you're doing and write a conclussion. Hope this helps!

I was giving advice on the Irish paper actually...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 huulahoop97

Never posted my mock results so why not!!

English - 76% B
    Thrilled as my teacher is an extremely hard marker!

Maths - 83% B
    I know I can get an A, so this doesn't worry me.

Irish - 90% A
    My teacher marked me incredibly easy on paper 2, got full marks but he told me he took away 2 for the sake of it ??? (Top of class)

Geo - 93% A
    Worked hard for this, paid off. Plus my teacher marks hard so I was extremely happy. (Top of class)

Music - 82% B
    Disappointed at this as I had a very bad practical but paper brought me up (top of class)

History - 78% B
    Extremely disappointed at this. There were no As in the class and teacher said it was the worst group of mock papers he's ever corrected. I'm normally an A student.

CSPE - 83% B
    Short answer Qs let me down.

Science - 82% B
    Ugh so close.

French - 77% B
    One of my worst subjects so I was pleased with the result.

Business - 73% B
    Don't care tbh hate this subject and didn't study for it

Advertisement