Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Gentlemanne

Did you have a diagram about the centre of gravity in the ruler? I went alll out on that one. Spent the remainder of the test rubbing it out and chaning stuff.

Hands are hard to draw accurately..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Did you have a diagram about the centre of gravity in the ruler? I went alll out on that one. Spent the remainder of the test rubbing it out and chaning stuff.

Hands are hard to draw accurately..
    Eh it may have been that I can't remember I just remember making a masterpiece out of something that was completely wrong

Hands? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Gentlemanne

I drew an outstretched finger with a piece of cardboard marked in the middle.

Oh! :pac: Full marks?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ChemicalCobra

Got more results back

Geography- 88%
    Religion-94% (bullcrapped my way thru it, don't even believe in God lol)
    CSPE-95%
    Science-72%
    Music-72%

Still waitin on Spanish :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Got 91% in English P2 & 90% over all.

I've only 3 more exams to come & then I'll post my full results here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I was going to wait until I got Irish to put the full list up but I'll just edit it in sometime.

Music - 77%
    English - 82%
    Maths - 72%
    CSPE - 92%
    Geography - 82%
    Business - 85%
    French - 67% (still have to check this, I could get 70%)
    History - 96%
    Science - 90%
    Religion - 62%

I was going to wait until I got Irish to put the full list up but I'll just edit it in sometime.

Music - 77%
    English - 82%
    Maths - 72%
    CSPE - 92%
    Geography - 82%
    Business - 85%
    French - 67% (still have to check this, I could get 70%)
    History - 96%
    Science - 90%
    Religion - 62%

Well done! They're great results. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭earwax_man

Wait, since when was there a religion exam? o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭RML

These were the results i got yesterday and today.........

History: 78%
    Maths [Paper1]: 60%:([i actually expected a B; she took huge amount of mks for wrong signs; paper 2 was a disaster for me]

French: 74%
    Science:74%

i don't expect a B for religion[H] because i couldn't finish properly on last section which has 70mks........don't expect for Irish[H] and our teacher for english said Paper2 was sooooooo bad because she had to take mks off for the grammer that everyone single person made:o and we were doing exercises of capital letters and full stops and commas:rolleyes: today....she said paper 1+2 was a DISASTER:confused:

• Advertisement

earwax_man wrote: »
    Wait, since when was there a religion exam? o.O
    It's always been an exam subject depends on the school really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Got an A in Home Ec, delighted! Very disappointed with Music very very very disappointed. B in Business

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

padocon wrote: »
    Got an A in Home Ec, delighted! Very disappointed with Music very very very disappointed. B in Business

Oh so you're back are you?

padocon wrote: »
    Why you disappointed with music you never said what you got?
    I feel like I got an A but it's probably a B or C! :(

Got my history back today and the result said 64%, couldn't believe it as I was expecting an A! Then, I decided to add up the marks myself. My teacher was off by 20%! I got 84%.. :pac:

So close to an A but pleased I didn't get 64%!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

DKZ wrote: »
    Got my history back today and the result said 64%, couldn't believe it as I was expecting an A! Then, I decided to add up the marks myself. My teacher was off by 20%! I got 84%.. :pac:

64%!
    lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭WanderingSoul

Big difference!

Irish (HL) - 69% - C - I'm happy with this, Irish is my worst subject really. :)
    CSPE (HL) - 71% - B - I left out a bit in the exam by mistake. :(
    French (HL) - 59% - C - I would have gotten a high B if it weren't for the damn listening. :mad:
    Science (HL) - 86% - A - Delighted :D
    History (HL) - 77% - B - I'm quite happy with this because we haven't done any Irish History yet? :)
    Maths Paper 1 (HL) - 79% - B
    Maths Paper 2 (HL) - 69% - C
    Maths Average (HL) - 74% - B - I'm happy with this because my maths teacher reckons everyone in our class can go up by 15 - 25% with an average of +20%, so if I can manage that I'll end up with an A. :)
    English (HL) - 59% - C - Our teacher went mad and called to complain to the company because the corrector deviated a lot from the marking scheme and left out pages when correcting exams. :(
    Geography (HL) - 91% - A - I'm happy with that. :)

I got my Business today finally. :D

Business Paper 1 (HL) - 90% - A - I found a bit that was added up incorrectly, it mightn’t affect this mark, but it will affect my overall mark. :D
    Business Paper 2 (HL) - 92% - A - Again, a bit was added incorrectly, it may not affect this mark, but it will affect my overall mark. :D
    Overall (Provisional) Business Mark (HL) - 90% - A - This may go up tomorrow (hopefully). I’m happy anyway though. :D

I only have to get my Art back now, which I may get tomorrow.

I got my Business today finally. :D

Business Paper 1 (HL) - 90% - A - I found a bit that was added up incorrectly, it mightn’t affect this mark, but it will affect my overall mark. :D
    Business Paper 2 (HL) - 92% - A - Again, a bit was added incorrectly, it may not affect this mark, but it will affect my overall mark. :D
    Overall (Provisional) Business Mark (HL) - 90% - A - This may go up tomorrow (hopefully). I’m happy anyway though. :D

I only have to get my Art back now, which I may get tomorrow.
    Very good business exam, well done!

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Very good business exam, well done!

Thank you. :)

Danke. :)

I almost forgot! :eek:

• Advertisement

Thank you. :)

Danke. :)

I almost forgot! :eek:
    Muchas Gracias!

Jackobyte wrote:
    Muchas Gracias!

あなたはとても歓迎されます。

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

I got 75% in Higher Level Tech. Told you it was easy Mary :D

bevan619 wrote: »
    Well done! :pac:
    I got 69% :eek: Haven't a clue how I pulled that one off though . . . This also means I can't drop down to ordinary but I suppose if I learn how to do some stuff a bit better I could raise that to a B :cool:

M&S* wrote: »
    Well done! :pac:
    I got 69% :eek: Haven't a clue how I pulled that one off though . . . This also means I can't drop down to ordinary but I suppose if I learn how to do some stuff a bit better I could raise that to a B :cool:

Who made your exam paper? DEB did ours.

Eh think it might have been them did it have a question with a
    CD cover
    Spoilers cause I know some people who are still doing pres! :pac:

Oh, on that note, did anybody have the Examcraft Business papers?

I looked in the Mocks/Pres discussion thread and DKZ and possibly CookieMonster, Aine (sorry, no fada on my keyboard :p) and pad had the examcraft papers.

For anyone who had them and has their papers back, can you please check paper 1, section B (long questions), Q4 (insurance), A, part ii, and see if you got any marks for that question? If you did can you please post/pm me your answer?

Danke.

bevan619 wrote: »

I got 75% in the DEB one too! :D

Someone in my year got 97% and they done two questions which we never done in class and their draftsmanship was fairly poor! :(

• Advertisement

Did you get the
    ellipse
    question done.

Advertisement