Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal After Midnight - Extreme Metal Radio 103.2FM

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

Cheers. Glad you enjoyed it.

We've two sets of Lacuna Coil tickets to give away tonight. Tune in from midnight for details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

would love to hear some WASP or Helloween on the radio, and please give away some WASP tickets if you havent done so already, I need to win some lol! If I had a radio show this is the one Id present, and ive done a lot of work with community and college radio, so if ur looking for understudy please let me know!Id glad work with ya's for free!

would love to hear some WASP or Helloween on the radio, and please give away some WASP tickets if you havent done so already, I need to win some lol! If I had a radio show this is the one Id present, and ive done a lot of work with community and college radio, so if ur looking for understudy please let me know!Id glad work with ya's for free!

Will do mate. I'm sure we could arrange for you to come in and have a look around etc. I'll have a word with my co-presenter.

dib wrote:
    Will do mate. I'm sure we could arrange for you to come in and have a look around etc. I'll have a word with my co-presenter.

Cheers man that would be great to get some experience on what is perhaps the only dedicated Metal Radio Program currently on Irish Air. Feel free to PM me if anything transpires

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Cheers man that would be great to get some experience on what is perhaps the only dedicated Metal Radio Program currently on Irish Air. Feel free to PM me if anything transpires

hope i'm not stepping on toes here suggesting the PhantomFM monday night (9PM) rock show with Ray McGowan :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Maybe a sticky, giving the times of all metal shows on during the week is in order? None of them, that I know of, are on at the same time as each other so nobody would be losing out, just some damn good music for all.

dib wrote:

any news my good man?

any news my good man?

Hey bang me a pm with your mobile and I'll give you a shout about coming in to have a look around in a week or two. That ok?

yeah man that would be great

Metal After Midnight is no more. We have moved timeslot to 22.00 every Thursday. The show is an hour now but hopefully over the next few months we can increase that to two. Please see the new thread for the new show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement