Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bebo???

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

hmm curiosity, /me now has an acocunt too;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

u got sucked into the pile of poo too......poor fella....i dont know why i joined, i was kinda made join n now its like......omg omg omg bebo.....haha ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

tom_ass19 wrote:
    u got sucked into the pile of poo too......poor fella....i dont know why i joined, i was kinda made join n now its like......omg omg omg bebo.....haha ya

You'll find that she got sucked in too... poor girl! :p

Moonbeam wrote:
    hmm curiosity, /me now has an acocunt too;)

sorry moonbeam.....bout the whole not knowing that you were female

just went around all the floors in the LRC again...counted 50 average ppl on. not many ppl....thinking prob coz its heading up to 4clock n the net is slow today for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

no, the net is fine, its just bebo thats slow.

rumour has it that the site is gonna be blocked though!

how gay is that!

ya ive a very strong feeling that it will be blocked. its just using up the servers bandwith n stupid ppl going on the pcs just for the main purpose of using bebo.......WTF are ppl gonna do when its blocked......bet their's gonna be some sort of protest outside the techy's office....haha....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

A protest! HAHAHA, thats a good one, what are they protesting about? There right to use Bebo on college computers may be denied? LOL.

Ahh...dont mind me, I'm just peed off that I was trying to get a project printed out today and I couldnt get a computer dispite a lot of people only using the computers for Bebo....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

collette quinlannwas in my class, see me in her friends list

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

tom_ass19 wrote:
    sorry moonbeam.....bout the whole not knowing that you were female

Aye because moonbeam is such a manly name.

I signed up to bebo to see what it was all about but apart from that time and the time to look at the above female link I have never visited it agian. I don't see the attraction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

Bebo is now offically a 403. good thing I have internet access at home so I don't give a frig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

daithimac wrote:
    Bebo is now offically a 403.

Yes it is and I would definitely not like to be S4DD as he's the one who got it banned because he "has trouble getting a computer with all the people using them to look at bebo". A lot of people are seriously pissed off about this so sucks to be you Paul.

Yes it is and I would definitely not like to be S4DD as he's the one who got it banned because he "has trouble getting a computer with all the people using them to look at bebo". A lot of people are seriously pissed off about this so sucks to be you Paul.

the gob****é. Hope ya remain a Virgin forever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

is it a 403?
    hahahaha cool
    and how the hell do you know it was paul s4dd that got it banned?
    on average 40-60 people using the same site at one time is bound to be noticed. they probably have some kind of top 10 statistic software
    i.e. top 10 most downloaded files, most visited sites, most logged on users and so on....
    bebo was destined to be banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Well that's paul for ya... anyway there are enough computers in the college for everyone. If people want to go on bebo then let them, it's not taking up serious bandwith. Get the people who download sh!tloads of crap, lock computers and plug the them out. Those are the people that need to be sorted.

Bebo is ok, not exactly brilliant, a little addictive but also fun. :)

BULL! It was something that brought the college together. sure It was being over used but everyting is when first introduced. next this board will be 403ed. its a load of steaming crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Yea, why the fock is boards.ie not banned? that would definately be in the "top 10 most used sites" Guess someone will have to make a complaint... With there being a "lack of computers" and all that... :P :)

hahahaha.....was waiting for it to happen....im on bebo but i dont give a ****.......just wait till the protests start outside the tech's office.....like i said earlier.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Ah nothing is every totally 403 ;)

Theres ways and means of getting round everything though i couldn't be arsd trying it for bebo espec as i'd be the only one in collage using it :D

Bebo is dead...... long live bebo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Ok, Paul hasn't completely ruined it for everyone. Ya can still get to bebo using the IP.
    http://207.7.149.50

• Advertisement

Ok, Paul hasn't completely ruined it for everyone. Ya can still get to bebo using the IP.
    http://207.7.149.50

well its back, ya well all you had to do anyway was use the nslookup command to get past it.......

The reason why they blocked it coz of some exam was on this morning, they thought they would use it to msg each other.......Pegasus mail ppl....idiots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

what the jesus is going on?!

someone just told me people are cursing my name on boards cause unreal queen seems to think it's my fault bebo got banned.

do you really think that one person can get a site blocked?! i happened to make the point to the CS dept that whenever we go to the library the majority of machines are in use by people with bebo.

the cs dept don't need me to tell them about website usage on their system, they are well aware of what people are up to. the fact bebo got banned has nothing to do with me, and the fact that unreal_queen comes on to a public forum and points the finger at me is complete ****e.

also, xavier "that's paul for ye"?! what the **** is this ment to mean? i get so much **** in this place from people who heard that i did/said something and go off on crazy rants about what an ass i am.

wat ****in idiot....told unreal queen to post up the other way to get on bebo, u ****in wankstain....y the **** post it up, keep it to yourself, tell your mates like. it was working for me bout half an hour ago n now the ip address is blocked aswell.....well ****in done...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

tom_ass19 wrote:
    The reason why they blocked it coz of some exam was on this morning, they thought they would use it to msg each other.......Pegasus mail ppl....idiots

well if thats the case I'd say some people owe s4dd an apology to say the least.......... UnrealQueen, Iamxavier and daithimac, I think it's really ****ty the way you so called "human beings" jump to conclusions with no proof. I'd like to see you prove that paul had something to do with it before ya start posting shíte and and what gives you the right to pass comments on his personal affairs (daithi)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

bah! pesky kids!

balkieballs, check them other ways. i havent got time to dig thru all them things in that email u sent me a while back. tho usually it has trouble gettin past the log in stage. and i'd say them flash boxes will giv it hassle too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

First off, the reaction to bebo being banned is way too much-it's just a site get over it. Also if it's wasting college resources, why not ban it? The CS department are meant to make sure that there are enough computers for people who want to WORK, and this is a very good thing for people who want to do just that.

And UnrealQueen, What the **** are you at? Blaming s4dd, then referring to him by his real name, cop the **** on, you've no proof of what you said and you're giving the guy a bad reputation.

Xavier, ditto.

Stop being a bunch of asshats, it's just a website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Jesus, who gives a ****, its just a website that people where wasting time on, and i'm actually glad that its gone since it means that people might actually be able to get off the few computers with AutoCAD that are in the LRC and let people who actually nees to do some work do their work.

Unreal Queen and Xavier have no proof that s4dd had anything to do with getting the site blocked, and unless they actually do find any evidence then i think they should keep their pathetic little comments to themselves, cause its not right and its not fair for them to go around accusing people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mingonia

In fairness, the computers in the college are to be used for ACADEMIC PURPOSES ONLY!!!

If the Computer Technicians see fit to 403 it, then it's up to them. But it's not right to try to use s4dd as a scapegoat!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

this is by far the most entertaining board on all of boards.ie...seriously, the amount of bitching/infighting is great. as for bebo being banned, meh, it was always gonna happen. dunno why anyone is surprised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

the only reason i've taken exception is cause unreal_queen and iamxavier have taken it upon them selves to try and kill me my raising my blood pressure to near super human levels. who the **** do they think they are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement