Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyway to check if the roads are safe?

Options
  • 03-03-2006 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on driving from dublin to Ennis this evening and a few people have said that the roads are particularly danagerous. Is there any means of double checking this or getting accurate reports on driving conditions? I guess the best idea would be to drive only main roads and not take the Killaloe back road to avoid Limerick. Otherwise do you reckon I'll be alright?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

You'll be grand.. Road to Ennis is a very good road and even on a very cold night the amount of traffic on that road would keep the ice away. Just avoid back roads, but the air is quite dry lately and the frosts are not bad. Don't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

check out www.nra.ie and look up the road information. They have a list of all the road weather stations around the country. Tells you what the road temp is, air temp and other such stuff.

Generally speaking, N7 will be grand.

Advertisement