Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Linky US DIVX Preview of the whole truth!!*SPOILERS*************8

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Hmmm.. very interesting... curse these 3 week sporting events.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not blown away, to be honest.
    Sun pregnant
    ? - I couldn't have yawned loud enough. At the rate things are going (about 35 episodes for 6 weeks), it will be season 8 before we see the outcome of that storyline. :D

It will be interesting to see where the Henry Gale thing goes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

what odds on Michael being the father?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

*bangs head off keyboard*

Another fuppin' plotline? :mad:

Ive been reading a couple of other forums, maybe I shouldnt considering some of the Spoilers I found, but hey work is boring tonight:

Some possible news on Locke and more from thetailsection.com

****POSSIBLY BIG SPOILERS RE: LOCKE BELOW****

This is from "Watch With Kristen" at eonline.com. She has a chat on mondays and posts spoilers in it. She's very accurate and as soon as she posts it on her site. The chat was as follows:
    Kristin Chat March 6

Jamelia asks: Hello! You say, our lost?
    Kristin_Veitch replies: You say, funny question? And I will gladly answer: first of all, how unbelievable was the last episode? There were more reveals than a night at the Bada Bing! (Can't wait for Sopranos to return.) I was giddily happy with how that episode turned out. Now, here’s the not so great part: We'll be without Lost for a few weeks – somebody get me a paper bag to breathe into -- but when the show comes back March 22nd, good news! And I’ll let Daniel Dae Kim be the one to break it to you:
    Kristin_Veitch: (cont) March 22nd there’s a flashback episode that involves Jin and Sun, and so you’re gonna find out a lot more about how they got together and the troubles they had before they got to the island.” SO glad. I’ve been missing them! Also, I hear we'll beseeing more of Ana-Lucia, since Locke thinks she may be helpful with Henry Gale. That balloon storyline hasn’t yet gone up, up, and

amieroo asks: How about that fake beard?! So, is anything else new going to be revealed about "Zeke" in the next few episodes of Lost?

Kristin_Veitch replies: Yes, and by the by, does anyone know get my "Tobias Funke" and "Hare" references? Obscure, I know ... but it was too good a reveal to spoil (and consequently lose my life).

missykaye asks: What news do you have on Locke? You promised you would have something for us in this week's chat. Spill it!
    Kristin_Veitch replies: Ay, chi chi! I nearly forgot! Thanks. I have it on good authority that “Locke will be returning to his roots...” Any guesses on what that means?

Kristin_Veitch replies: No.
    ktgrace426 asks: Locke has hair...?

Kristin_Veitch replies: Um, no ...
    tbriscoe asks: Locke's a tree!

aliasfan612 asks: Locke is going back in the wheelchair?

Kristin_Veitch replies: No, but close. He's going to get one step closer … Word on the street is that (read only if you want to know!) Mr. Clean will be on crutches for the remainder of the season.

valencia asks: What happens to Locke!? An accident?
    Kristin_Veitch replies: Let’s just say the hatch strikes back.

Shea asks: I was at the premiere for "Ask the Dust" last night and chatted it up with William Mapother. I just had to tell him that he was my favorite “non-villain-villain.” He was so happy that I called him a non-villain b/c I guess people always tell him he is evil. Anyway, I said that I am not entirely convinced that Ethan is all bad. And he said that was very intuitive. What do you think this means?

Kristin_Veitch replies: Funny, after seeing Wednesday’s episode, I kept thinking of my interviews with William last season, in which he said similar statements, that we shouldn’t presume he’s evil. So, here’s a thought: What if he’s not? What if The Others are somehow good? Or *think they are good? I honestly don’t know, but it’s pretty interesting.

mycatz2 asks: My cat asked me to pass along the question, "Is Sun really pregnant?"
    Kristin_Veitch replies: Wow, who knew felines were so inquisitive! Tell your kitty I'm pretty sure she is ... And somewhere "He" is smiling.

So, Locke will be in a wheelchair for the rest of the season. And Sun will be pregnant. Those are very interesting...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Ive been reading a couple of other forums, maybe I shouldnt considering some of the Spoilers I found, but hey work is boring tonight:

Some possible news on Locke and more from thetailsection.com

This is from "Watch With Kristen" at eonline.com. She has a chat on mondays and posts spoilers in it. She's very accurate and as soon as she posts it on her site. The chat was as follows:
    Kristin Chat March 6

Jamelia asks: Hello! You say, our lost?
    Kristin_Veitch replies: You say, funny question? And I will gladly answer: first of all, how unbelievable was the last episode? There were more reveals than a night at the Bada Bing! (Can't wait for Sopranos to return.) I was giddily happy with how that episode turned out. Now, here’s the not so great part: We'll be without Lost for a few weeks – somebody get me a paper bag to breathe into -- but when the show comes back March 22nd, good news! And I’ll let Daniel Dae Kim be the one to break it to you:
    Kristin_Veitch: (cont) March 22nd there’s a flashback episode that involves Jin and Sun, and so you’re gonna find out a lot more about how they got together and the troubles they had before they got to the island.” SO glad. I’ve been missing them! Also, I hear we'll beseeing more of Ana-Lucia, since Locke thinks she may be helpful with Henry Gale. That balloon storyline hasn’t yet gone up, up, and

amieroo asks: How about that fake beard?! So, is anything else new going to be revealed about "Zeke" in the next few episodes of Lost?

Kristin_Veitch replies: Yes, and by the by, does anyone know get my "Tobias Funke" and "Hare" references? Obscure, I know ... but it was too good a reveal to spoil (and consequently lose my life).

missykaye asks: What news do you have on Locke? You promised you would have something for us in this week's chat. Spill it!
    Kristin_Veitch replies: Ay, chi chi! I nearly forgot! Thanks. I have it on good authority that “Locke will be returning to his roots...” Any guesses on what that means?

Kristin_Veitch replies: No.
    ktgrace426 asks: Locke has hair...?

Kristin_Veitch replies: Um, no ...
    tbriscoe asks: Locke's a tree!

aliasfan612 asks: Locke is going back in the wheelchair?

Kristin_Veitch replies: No, but close. He's going to get one step closer … Word on the street is that (read only if you want to know!) Mr. Clean will be on crutches for the remainder of the season.

valencia asks: What happens to Locke!? An accident?
    Kristin_Veitch replies: Let’s just say the hatch strikes back.

Shea asks: I was at the premiere for "Ask the Dust" last night and chatted it up with William Mapother. I just had to tell him that he was my favorite “non-villain-villain.” He was so happy that I called him a non-villain b/c I guess people always tell him he is evil. Anyway, I said that I am not entirely convinced that Ethan is all bad. And he said that was very intuitive. What do you think this means?

Kristin_Veitch replies: Funny, after seeing Wednesday’s episode, I kept thinking of my interviews with William last season, in which he said similar statements, that we shouldn’t presume he’s evil. So, here’s a thought: What if he’s not? What if The Others are somehow good? Or *think they are good? I honestly don’t know, but it’s pretty interesting.

mycatz2 asks: My cat asked me to pass along the question, "Is Sun really pregnant?"
    Kristin_Veitch replies: Wow, who knew felines were so inquisitive! Tell your kitty I'm pretty sure she is ... And somewhere "He" is smiling.

So, Locke will be in a wheelchair for the rest of the season. And Sun will be pregnant. Those are very interesting...

there should be double spoiler tags on that info re: Locke,

stevejazzx wrote:
    there should be double spoiler tags on that info re: Locke,

Duly noted.

Also found this on another site, from an ABC interview with JJ Abrams:

Mild Spoliers for Episode 216 and beyond

Interviewer: So what do you think will be most surprising for LOST fans in season 3? Can they still be surprised after seasons 1 and 2?

Abrams: Absolutely. We've still got so much left. There's going to be a lot of change in relationships and they're going to grow deeper.

Interviewer: Can you give us a sample? Just something unspecific and small to tide us over the long wait until next season?

Abrams: (laughs) I don't know, I might have to talk to Lidelof about that.

Interviewer: Anything he's given you permission to tell?

Abrams: All I can say is that there's going to be a pregnancy and that the baby will, most likely, be bilingual. But that's it.

Please note, picture spoilers below

After seeing some pics of the episode on another site (hey, my patience cant wait 3 freekin weeks! ;)) Ive come to the conclusion that
    Sun's pregnecy
    will be a result of the island's "magic" as most forums think that this pic is of them
    attending a fertility clinic and been given bad news, i.e. that Sun cant have kids

Please note, picture spoilers below

normal_wholetruthpromo16.jpg

normal_wholetruthpromo17.jpg

Also, what are Charlie and Sayid building?

modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimagepopup&pid=62802&fullsize=1

All are spoilers for "The Whole Truth"

"New info. In an upcoming episode airing sometime in March or April, Sayid, Ana-Lucia, and Charlie will head into the jungle to search for Henry Gale's supposed balloon, and Sayid will be a bit embarrassed by what they find. Henry Gale is NOT one of the "Others".

Also, towards the end of the episode, it'll be explained how Desmond never ran out of his supply of Dharma Initiative food.

And about 'Widmore Construction'. Look out for this both in flashbacks AND on the island. It's an important clue"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

There is alot of very very interesting chat in the above posts. I wonder how concrete these spoliers are... I hope they dont kill Loche off as he is a very good character to have.

• Advertisement

All are spoilers for "The Whole Truth"

"New info. In an upcoming episode airing sometime in March or April, Sayid, Ana-Lucia, and Charlie will head into the jungle to search for Henry Gale's supposed balloon, and Sayid will be a bit embarrassed by what they find. Henry Gale is NOT one of the "Others".

Also, towards the end of the episode, it'll be explained how Desmond never ran out of his supply of Dharma Initiative food.

And about 'Widmore Construction'. Look out for this both in flashbacks AND on the island. It's an important clue"

enough, jaysus you,ve gone spoiler mad man, control yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Dont stop!!

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Love it...keep it coming..

stevejazzx wrote:
    enough, jaysus you,ve gone spoiler mad man, control yourself

Dont read them then! ;)

Part of the attraction of Lost is hunting down clues on the Net and coming to your own conclusions with them (for me anyway, for most its just an hour of escapism)

Warning: Picture Spoiler Below For Non US Viewers

Re: Widmore Construction - in a recent Podcast the writers also said that it will "come back later" and basically hinted that its related to Dharma and Hanso.

Didnt Michael work in construction?

Its going to be some feat in the writers pulling this jigsaw together but Im confident they'll do it

wid4fe.jpg

SPOILERS
    2006-03-08 - From Kristen@eonline

Daniel Dae Kim states that, "I can tell you on March 22 there's a flashback episode that involves Jin and Sun, and you're gonna find out a lot more about how they got together and the troubles they had before they got to the island."

2006-02-10 - From SpoilerFix.com

[Yunjin Kim] said she's due in Hawaii immediately after the Globes to shoot her and TV husband Daniel Dae Kim's (Jin) next flashback episode - a romantic love triangle set to air in February. (must have been delayed)

Dont read them then! ;)

but i can't stop, you know it yet you prey on weakness.. damn you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Also, what are Charlie and Sayid building?

modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimagepopup&pid=62802&fullsize=1

Though I shudder at the thought, my first guess was "a set of gallows". If you recall, Sayid says to Charlie "they've forgotten that you were hung by your neck and left for dead". They could be taking an "eye for an eye" approach, although that would no doubt be controvertial among the rest of the group. Either that, or a jail.

Is this on tonight or next Wednesday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

Tonight :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

mr_angry wrote:
    Though I shudder at the thought, my first guess was "a set of gallows". If you recall, Sayid says to Charlie "they've forgotten that you were hung by your neck and left for dead". They could be taking an "eye for an eye" approach, although that would no doubt be controvertial among the rest of the group. Either that, or a jail.

I'd say a jail more than a set of gallows, cause gallows might be a little extreme

• Advertisement
Advertisement