Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

having your work published online

Options
  • 03-03-2006 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

hello, i have recently written an article on internet phishing attacks as part of my final year project for college. It was written as a lit review in the Harvard stlye. As this is my final year and since the essay received the highest mark in the class i'm wondering how would i go about getting it published on the internet on a website similar to ABI Inform or on the ACM Digital Library.

I asked my lecturer but he didn't provide me with an answers instead he said that mostly these websites would request lit reviews to be conducted on their behalf, he did provide me with some interesting information but i hope that maybe the combined knowledge of some boards members will be able to direct me in the right direction.

Thanks very much.
    Cormac

(should i post this over in the education forum or the creative writing forum too? , i'm not 100% sure where this thread should go)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Try the creative writing forum, but as far as I know, you won't get much out of it. Surely if you contacted ABI Inform or the ACM Digital Library (they have to have SOME contact details) they'd help you in some way?

Advertisement