Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish runner

Options
  • 03-03-2006 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Does anyone know why the feb/march edition of Irish Runner has not reached the shop shelves yet????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

Feb/March...start looking in the shops in May :-)

For the only Magazine related to running available in this country, you'd think they would get it out on time!! Bring back Liam Kelleher and the Marathon for a bit of competition!!!!!!

I wait in anticipation!!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

Saw Frank G at the Ras na Eireann cross country race today in Co Louth and asked him what the delay was with the mag..He didn't tell me what the delay was but did say it will be in the shops this week..At last:)

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

Was in Easons yesterday at lunchtime.... still not in.....

Anyone know when it is due???

Domer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 warren t.

Irish Runner is out and looking good. Frank selling them in the Park this morning. Derval O Rourke on the front.

Speaking of Easons, I wanted to buy Catriona McKiernans book but they told me it was sold out here in the midlands. Is it available in any shops anywhere else? Looking forward to reading it but cant get my hands on it.

Any help appreciated.

Advertisement