Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SkipBags

Options
  • 03-03-2006 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi, Anyone used a SkipBag before? I think you pay a small amount fill it up and then pay more to have it removed. (They're the same type of bag u get 1 ton of sand in) I saw them in Brooks Thomas a while back.
    Cheers

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dools

Have'nt used one, but there were flyers about this in Homebase a couple of weeks ago and we picked one up. They were well cheaper than hiring a skip. The flyer details the different sizes, the type of stuff each one holds and the cost. You could call Homebase and ask for the phone number on the flyer and check it out.

not sure if that helps

Dools

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Gordon Gekko

They were well cheaper than hiring a skip.

I watched that EcoEye programme on RTE the other night, talking about illegal dumping.

Make sure these guys who offer this service are fully compliant and have all the necessary permissions/licenses etc.

They had a guy on from Wicklow County Council (the home of illegal dumping!) who said that if waste removal is cheap, chances are it is going to be illegally dumped. Just a heads up!

Advertisement