Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Sided Wooden Stove

Options
  • 03-03-2006 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,

We are going to put a dual-sided wooden stove into our house. Would anyobdy have seen and/or recommened one please. I have never seen one in action myself bit I like the idea of them and they would really suit the layout of our kitchen-dining to living room.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi,

Hunter do a nice double sided stove, naturally quality is never the cheapest but they do have a good reputation and provide very good back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I have a Hunter dual sided stove in my house.

Had a small problem originally with some smoke escaping through the 'rope' seal around the glass, but the retailer came out and took the doors away and fixed it up nicely.

Lovely to look at, and buckets of heat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭RedLady

Thanks for the replies - I glad to hear you are happy with your stove.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

If you're thinking about Hunter, might be worth contacting Millfield Stoves up north for a price. Saved me €500 off the lowest price I was quoted down here. Not bad for a four hour drive.

Advertisement