Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

body kits

Options
  • 03-03-2006 4:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

howdy guys,

new to whole modding thing, so can anyone point me in the direction of or recommend where i can get a body kit for an Alfa Romeo 146 Sportivo T-Spark?

im in Dublin by the way and are they expensive to get fitted or are they easily done yourself?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

whatever you do, do not try fit it yourself as the end result will look cheap and nasty. you want as near to factory-fit look as you can get. try ordering through www.body-kits.co.uk, i hear they are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

whatever you do, do not try fit it yourself as the end result will look cheap and nasty. you want as near to factory-fit look as you can get. try ordering through www.body-kits.co.uk, i hear they are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

For fitting/cost its abit of a "how long is a piece of string" ie in what colour,what kit ect ect.Just MAKE SURE you get a plastic and not fibreglass kit.As a rough guide your talking €1000 give or take for a kit and the same again for it sprayed and fitted but that depends on who fits it ect ect

I dont know any kits myself for 146's but im sure theres someone here who can help

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

wasnt really planning on doing it myself was just wondering if it was possible, tbh i just though a body kit was a body kit, how wrong i was :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

check with the lads at www.directmods.com

they are agents for loads of companies and maybe be able to get u a good deal on a kit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

why dont you call ed from epmodifications on 086-8316470, he does everything to do with cars, and has some amazing bodykits at good prices

Advertisement